Memphremagog

Terminal Island(1973)
Killdozer(1974)
Spookies(1985)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

ChristineBCW

Quote from: Memphremagog on December 13, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

Killdozer(1974)

Is this a MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE type of film?  Where equipment takes on a life of its own, or is there some Spielberg DUEL kind of tale with a hidden/unseen human driving all the destruction?  (Both of those are relatively high on my list of rollercoaster-ride type of films.)

ChristineBCW

Memphremagog

Quote from: ChristineBCW on December 26, 2017, 09:52:56 PM
Is this a MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE type of film?  Where equipment takes on a life of its own, or is there some Spielberg DUEL kind of tale with a hidden/unseen human driving all the destruction?  (Both of those are relatively high on my list of rollercoaster-ride type of films.)

An alien life form possesses a bulldozer on a remote island in the Pacific, where a construction crew is working on a prjoect. It proceeds to kill them off one by one..made back in the good ole exploitation era of the early 1970's.. :)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Batman

You folks have given me a lot of movie homework TO ENJOY !   You guys and ladies ROCK !