Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 17, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorhunter

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 08, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
I didn't see the masks of Creechie and Frankie anywhere on site for order.
I'm interested in the masks. Does anyone know if Super7 will be posting them for sale? If so, when?
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

deadonarrival

I wrote them off completely.
Saved myself a heap of cash.  :laugh:

Anton Phibes

...even the figures? Wow. Not me. I would've bought the masks and some of that nifty pomade of the Wolfman if I could've found a tin that wasn't dented and priced at $75,lol.

If anyone finds out about the masks, let us know. especially if they make a Wolfman.

tylerh

I ordered all 6 carded monsters the second i could today - the figures and card art are outstanding!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: tylerh on October 09, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
I ordered all 6 carded monsters the second i could today - the figures and card art are outstanding!

card art is great....figures are pretty good for the small scale and retro design. I especially dig the Mole Man and Red Death.

Wolfman

I think I'm ordering Mole Man & Metaluna Mutant. The only card art I'm not crazy about is the Wolfman.

JP

Wolfman

As I just threatened to do, I went ahead and ordered MM & MM.

JP

Count Zachula

Super 7 has been killing it lately.  I like these Reaction figures better than the first wave they came out with.  I also dig their release schedule, they'll announce something and then a week or two later its available to purchase.  No waiting months on end. 

Grabbed all 6 plus the Halloween Crimson Ghost to go with my other ones.  I usually always take the figures out of the box but Super 7 is definitely making me think twice about it...those cardbacks are beautiful. 

KCE83

When someone gets these in hand, I'd love to see comparison pics of the mummy, wolf man and creature next to the prior ReAction versions, I'm still on the fence with those three. Definitely in for the Red Death. Will probably skip the other two as my focus is horror monsters not sci-fi.

LordMudd

Quote from: Count Zachula on October 09, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Super 7 has been killing it lately.  I like these Reaction figures better than the first wave they came out with.  I also dig their release schedule, they'll announce something and then a week or two later its available to purchase.  No waiting months on end. 

Grabbed all 6 plus the Halloween Crimson Ghost to go with my other ones.  I usually always take the figures out of the box but Super 7 is definitely making me think twice about it...those cardbacks are beautiful.

Actually the figures, except the Red Death, were announced about 3 months ago but they have always been scheduled for Halloween, which I think is just cool timing.

CCC.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: KCE83 on October 09, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
When someone gets these in hand, I'd love to see comparison pics of the mummy, wolf man and creature next to the prior ReAction versions, I'm still on the fence with those three. Definitely in for the Red Death. Will probably skip the other two as my focus is horror monsters not sci-fi.

I'd like to see them all next to some 1980 Remco figures for comparison.
ADAM

Wicked Lester

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 08, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
We bought some gel Mord recommended, and have been giving him shots of a nausea reducer and some anti-depressants and he has started eating. Not much....but doing better. If its his time, I just want him to go to sleep. Not starve or be put to sleep. I would love a full recovery but not getting my hopes up. Thanks. Also to AoF and Mord.

Anton. Do you know what is wrong with your cat? My late wife  and I, over close to 30 years rescued 13 kitty's. If your pal is in the later stages of kidney failure,trust me,you want to put them down. We've seen it before and it gets ugly. They go through horrible convulsions and flop around like a gasping fish. I would suggest that you put them down even though it's tough. Sorry Bro.

WL

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Wicked Lester on October 09, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
Anton. Do you know what is wrong with your cat? My late wife  and I, over close to 30 years rescued 13 kitty's. If your pal is in the later stages of kidney failure,trust me,you want to put them down. We've seen it before and it gets ugly. They go through horrible convulsions and flop around like a gasping fish. I would suggest that you put them down even though it's tough. Sorry Bro.

WL

It's his liver. He's 15 and has elevated liver enzymes. Could be cancer. We are working hard to see if we can keep him going. He ate very well today. Honestly, what I am hoping for is for him to get a few more good days and pass in his sleep. I just don't want to have to euthanize him. :'(

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Wolfman on October 09, 2018, 05:46:28 PM
I think I'm ordering Mole Man & Metaluna Mutant. The only card art I'm not crazy about is the Wolfman.

JP

But JP~~He's my favorite! :o :'(

What's not to love?: Clearly inspired by this pic. I know...it's the green shirt isn't it? :laugh: :angel:

KCE83

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 09, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
I'd like to see them all next to some 1980 Remco figures for comparison.

Yes an across the board comparison would be great.