Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 17, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Wolfman on October 12, 2018, 10:28:13 PM
You know what your tv screen looks like when you put it in stretch mode? That's what these buckets look like. LOL

JP

They were far too wedded to the notion that their buckets needed to be rOund.
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on October 12, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
GET OFF MY LAWN, PUNK!
Or, I'll kick you with my good foot.

That reminds me...  I gotta buy a few dozen eggs in the next couple days. 

They need time to ripen before Halloween.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 12, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
They were far too wedded to the notion that their buckets needed to be rOund.

Hey! It's not a pumpkin!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

LordMudd

Quote from: Count Zachula on October 11, 2018, 06:42:14 PM
Would you guys ever think they'd do a 3.75" Mr. Hyde from the Abbott and Costello film? Like how Diamond Select did?  Not sure if its part of the Universal licensing "package" or if DST personally wanted that character for their line.  Also its not a Karloff likeness so no need to get Sara involved. Surely I'd prefer Mr. Hyde over the Mole People...does anyone even like the Mole People?? (torches down please, that's a joke...or is it?)

I don't ever recall the Mole People and I want Hyde. Dr. Jekyl would be nice too, make a nice 2 pack. Also Igor or a Hunchback, Dracula's Bride(s), and Maria from Metropolis.

CCC.

Skorpius

NY Convention Exclusives are up, including Garloo, Phantom Starkiller, and a King Diamond restock.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Skorpius on October 15, 2018, 09:17:44 PM
NY Convention Exclusives are up, including Garloo, Phantom Starkiller, and a King Diamond restock.

Thanks for the heads up. I was just thinking today, that I needed to check Super7's site to see if The Great Garloo figure is up. It is and I bought it.

thm

horrorhunter

Paper People are up but no masks. Rats.

It looks like if they were going to put anything up before Halloween it would be the masks. I know no one is going to actually wear the boxed masks  :laugh: but these things are more seasonal than anything except maybe the candy buckets and those have been up. Wonder what the holdup is?
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

tylerh

Quote from: horrorhunter on October 15, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
Paper People are up but no masks. Rats.

It looks like if they were going to put anything up before Halloween it would be the masks. I know no one is going to actually wear the boxed masks  :laugh: but these things are more seasonal than anything except maybe the candy buckets and those have been up. Wonder what the holdup is?

I believe they sold out

aura of foreboding

Subatomic_Matt

I ordered Garloo today and received the Creature bucket and the new Reaction figure of him. Gotta order the others when I get paid next.

I really hope the second series will be out sooner than next October.

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Monsters For Sale

Somebody wake me up if they ever decide to make the Soaky Bottles.
ADAM

LordMudd

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on October 16, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
I ordered Garloo today and received the Creature bucket and the new Reaction figure of him. Gotta order the others when I get paid next.

I really hope the second series will be out sooner than next October.

Unlikely. They have the PotA wave 2 release which should be in the spring. Spacing these helps with budgeting.

CCC.