Clinton Frankenstein bucket

Started by hugohernandez, October 04, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugohernandez

Since the topic page was shut down because of name calling etc...   I am bringing it back here with this auction in mind.

AND furthermore, LOL, who would pay 800 for a bucket with a hole in the bottom, I WOULD and I did.  It shouldn't matter what a person pays, its not your pocket and if it sets the bar, that bar will eventually drop again.

I think this bucket here is pretty dang high but if somebody really wants it, I don't begrudge them shelling out the dough.  and its a real beauty too.  Nice find atomkid

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1960s-Glenn-Strange-Halloween-Plastic-Frankenstein-Bucket-/322799964142?hash=item4b28608fee:g:SJcAAOSwTNNZ0swx
"hanging with the mothmen, everybody's favorite disguise"

hugohernandez

I meant Billy Atom, not Atomic Kid.  lol.

Count Zero

yes, great find billyatom! i really like the face paint variation on this bucket. definitely excited to watch the auction from the sidelines.

is this the 4th or 5th one that has surfaced this year? i lost count.
looking for vhs recordings of tnt's monstervision with joe bob briggs

hugohernandez

I dont know if there were that many too emerge.  I only know about this one, the one that was a BIN and then the sneaky seller intercepted package and refunded the poor guy.   

then there is the one I found in somebodys collection that I managed to get them to part with... the Faded one ( I still think the mold was poured that way, that nonsense of sitting out in the sun seems unreal to me... too many fadeds around)

oh and then the Christian bucket LOL Holy in the bottom for 800.   So you are right after all!!!    More please

skully

I honestly think that the "waters are just being tested" here with this bucket head, and that's ok. If the owner wants to sell, maybe after the auction ends if it doesn't sell, he may re-list, or insert "make an offer" if he's serious about selling it.

Maceo1

That Glenn bucket is bright. And it does not have the circle and screw perforations on the bottom either. Nice.
I am being watched, by blind people.

hugohernandez

it is very shiny, but I didn't know that some buckets had the circle and feet and some did not!

hmmmmmm

Maceo1

hugohernandez

Maceo1

Glenn Strange lamp

Allhallowsday

If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

Maceo1

Guess it cannot be helped. Someone was bound to post it. Ha .

skully

The base is cut off of it though.

Hepcat

Quote from: hugohernandez on October 04, 2017, 01:00:39 PMAND furthermore, LOL, who would pay 800 for a bucket with a hole in the bottom, I WOULD and I did.

But won't sand, water, etc. all just run out of this new bucket of yours? It won't be much fun at the beach.

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

zman1981

The $2,500 BIN is a beauty.  Curious what it will go for when it actually sells.  Hope to see lots of pics in this thread.  Love seeing the different variations.  I'll post a few...

This is the 1st bucket I owned.  Traded it to Hugo earlier in the year.

This is the hole in the bottom beauty that Hugo won and was kind enough to trade to me...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk