Sir Masksalot

Fans of Mike Hill's incredible artistry anxiously awaited his arrival at
the big convention last weekend. Friday came and went but he hadn't
been spotted. Come Saturday though, he made a grand entrance with
his jaw-dropping new figure.

Two months of Elsa-related research was invested in the project before
preliminary sculpting even commenced.

I got to chatting with Megan Many who assisted Mike with construction
and costuming of the figure as well as styling its elaborate coiffure.

Such dedication to perfection really shows in the finished product.

It seems to contain the actress' very essence.

I couldn't stop taking pictures of it!

The figure was located in the dealers' room just inside the main entrance.
It was the first thing we saw on our way in, a portent of untold thrills
and chills to come.

Thank you, Mike Hill, for providing the show with the finest "scream queen"
we could've hoped for.

Mord

That was the most impressive piece there, by far. Totally worth the price of admission. I only wished that I could have taken her home with me  (she would have just hiss and scream, anyway). WE BELONG DEAD!

Wolfman

There's museum quality..............and then there's this. Truly in a league of its own.

JP

Gory Glenn

Mike is the best. Super nice guy too. I asked him about his art book and he said he's been too busy trying to finish his movie titled "The Devils Brood" which we know was the working title for "House of Frankenstein". It involves the discovery of the Frankenstein Monster's body and will use his amazing full body figure "Frankenstein's Monster Excavated" in the film. He also mentioned that he found an actor who's 7 feet tall and thin as a rail to play the monster. He showed me a picture and he reminded me of the guy who played the Alien in the original Alien movie. He needs around 50K to get it finished so I suggested Kickstarter. He was concerned that no one cares about the Universal Monsters anymore but I assured him that there are plenty of us out there. My best wishes to him and his project.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Relic

He is in a league of his own!!
Just incredible work!!

Lazarus

Loving the busts in the background.  Oliver Reed and a Bernie Wrightson Frank!

marsattacks666

Amazing and Beautiful. I sure miss attending Monsterpalooza.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Did she have the netting in her hair?  Granted, I don't think she had it in EVERY shot, but she definitely had it in some.