Please support us!

Started by fmofmpls, March 20, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Zero

looking for vhs recordings of tnt's monstervision with joe bob briggs

Creepy

Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

fmofmpls

Thanks everyone for your show of support! It not only helps sustain our community, it's also inspiring to keep on building something even better down the road.

Salute!  C:)
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

capoetc

Sorry for being a bit late to the party, I've been away for a couple weeks.  Just dropped some $$$ in the till -- and thanks for maintaining this great forum!
"Sometimes I have wondered whether life wouldn't be much more amusing if we were all devils, no nonsense about angels and being good."

Mike Scott

Quote from: capoetc on April 04, 2017, 03:39:19 PM
Sorry for being a bit late to the party

There is no late. Donate whenever you want, as often as you want.  :)  I just made another (modest) donation.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

fmofmpls

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed their show of support. It's truly appreciated!!

Long Live The UMA!
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: fmofmpls on April 10, 2017, 08:58:32 PM
Thanks again to everyone who has contributed their show of support. It's truly appreciated!!

Long Live The UMA!

UMA!, UMA!, UMA!
ADAM

horrorhunter

Sure wish there were some cheap little UMA pin-back buttons to give one each to folks who donated. I gave anyway, but a cheap collectible would be a nice thank you and a cool keepsake we could display with our monster stuff. I know there are a few UMA collectibles floating around but I haven't gotten a chance to purchase anything to represent UMA in my collection.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on April 11, 2017, 09:52:56 PM
Sure wish there were some cheap little UMA pin-back buttons to give one each to folks who donated.

Maybe we could work out something in the way of a membership kit?
CREATURE FAN

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 11, 2017, 10:15:37 PM
Maybe we could work out something in the way of a membership kit?
Dude, that would rule! It would probably be a good incentive to bring in more money for those folks on the fence about donating.  :)

For a cool membership kit I would throw more into the till!  ;)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Terry is on board with the idea, so stay tuned!

I was thinking of a classic membership package of button, ID card and certificate.
CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 12, 2017, 04:13:34 AM
Terry is on board with the idea, so stay tuned!

I was thinking of a classic membership package of button, ID card and certificate.

Buttons and I.D. Cards are useful for getting the word out.  People would see a Button and I.D. Cards could be shown to interested parties.

Certificates would have to be framed and take up valuable wall space in monster rooms. 

Instead of a Certificate, how about a Luggage Sticker, Decal or Bumper Sticker that could be placed where that could be displayed people could see it and ask us about the group?

Just spit-balling out loud.

ADAM

Mord

I agree with all the suggestions and would add a Glenn Strange Halloween bucket to the giftschool. Think of the generous contributions that would inspire.

Mike Scott

Did anybody frame their FM Club cert?  :laugh:

I was just spit-balling, too. Thinking about the old monster mag membership kits. We're open to suggestions!  :)
CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 12, 2017, 06:27:33 AM
Did anybody frame their FM Club cert?  :laugh:

I was just spit-balling, too. Thinking about the old monster mag membership kits. We're open to suggestions!  :)

Yeah, I was being a little sarcastic there.  I was just pointing out that Certificates are usually stuffed in drawers and forgotten.  Better to have something that remains visible.

(Does anybody use Travel stickers on luggage anymore?)

ADAM