THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Pretty sure this is a month for Pallbearer Press and Cadabra(sp?) collaborations. I can't say. I just got my Shock Waves Zombie in the mail today though. He's gruesome.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on January 24, 2022, 01:07:23 PM
Pretty sure this is a month for Pallbearer Press and Cadabra(sp?) collaborations. I can't say. I just got my Shock Waves Zombie in the mail today though. He's gruesome.

Nice on the Zombie and good to know that it's a collaboration month.

Thanks for the heads up and look forward to hearing about the releases :)

Ian

Anton Phibes

I could get into BIG TROUBLE if I make the hints too easy for the 28th news email. So I ain't gonna say JACK . But with these hints, the fruit is kind of hanging LO, so secure it and fry it up in a PAN and you'll have a tasty treat. :angel:

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 16, 2022, 08:11:46 AM
I could get into BIG TROUBLE if I make the hints too easy for the 28th news email. So I ain't gonna say JACK . But with these hints, the fruit is kind of hanging LO, so secure it and fry it up in a PAN and you'll have a tasty treat. :angel:

Now that's got me very excited! It's been a while since I've treated myself to some of Martins amazing work and this tasty treat will fill me up nicely  ;D

Can't wait!

Ian

marsattacks666

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 16, 2022, 08:11:46 AM

Don't be a Burton........I mean, Burden....with....nevermind.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

What an amazing release this morning! Right in my wheelhouse and it didn't seem to last long at all.

My first DD for this year and can't wait to have this one in hand :)

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

That time of the month again.  Any clues for next month's DD release?

Anton Phibes

Lord have mercy. I make no Illusions about the ease or complexity of these hints. Sometimes I feel if I make them too easy, or too hard, the hints might get the Nix.

However, DD can't expect folks to budget for these little treasures if they are left in the Dark.....Man.

Best I can do, fellas. :angel: 8)

Joseph_Baeza

Interesting choices.  Should be very cool.  Both should sell out quickly. 

Anton Phibes

Apparently Nix and Darkman(men) did well. Next month there is no traditional newsletter for DD. He will be doing some collaborations for Pallbearer and another company.

On these releases: Don't be a Zombi or you'll miss the Boat. That would be a Big Fat waste. You'll cry yourself to sleep if you are a fan and don't get them. No one will be able to console your Misery and anguish when they're all sold out. Keep your eyes peeled, and come out like a boss. Or a King. Don't look for hints at the end of the month now, fellas. They're already littered about in this message.

Joseph_Baeza

Wowzers!  Next month is going to be gruesomely glorious with Fat Boat Zombie from the Fulci classic, and Annie Wilkes!  All of Martin's previous zombie releases have been outstanding and I wouldn't expect any different here!

EDITOR MFTV

What ever happened to the Chaney Kharis? It's been years since it was mentioned. My number one DD figure request!
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Anton Phibes

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on April 09, 2022, 03:10:49 PM
What ever happened to the Chaney Kharis? It's been years since it was mentioned. My number one DD figure request!

Mego presently has a Chaney likeness license. So....... :-\ :-\

Anton Phibes

Since the end of each month, and the time for hints, always seems to sneak up on me Without Warning, I figure I might get an early start this time out. Gives you guys plenty of time to get prepared. Hubba! Hubba! Get moving, on the double. Stay away from this first fella's shack, Jack (and Martin too) if you know what's good for you. An illegal Alien from way outta town. We ain't alone!

The second fella has been a long time coming, and completes a series. He is a notorious Twinkie thief....ask Eugene... or Horace. 8)

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 14, 2022, 09:22:10 PM
Since the end of each month, and the time for hints, always seems to sneak up on me Without Warning, I figure I might get an early start this time out. Gives you guys plenty of time to get prepared. Hubba! Hubba! Get moving, on the double. Stay away from this first fella's shack, Jack (and Martin too) if you know what's good for you. An illegal Alien from way outta town. We ain't alone!

The second fella has been a long time coming, and completes a series. He is a notorious Twinkie thief....ask Eugene... or Horace. 8)

Looks like everyone's as lost as me lol

Ian