THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on September 27, 2021, 04:23:19 AM
KOLCHAK...but he has already been done before by DD along with a few of his nemesis's.  Sounds like we might be getting a few more creatures to keep old Carl busy.

Remember the preface:  thing funny/laughing. As in stylized. Something new.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 27, 2021, 05:00:45 AM
Remember the preface:  thing funny/laughing. As in stylized. Something new.
Distinctive Dummies Toony Terrors? Hmmmm....

Palifan

Just realised how late in the month it is. Any clues for next month?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Unfortunately, I cannot offer solid clues for the next newsletter. M has a lot of irons in the fire. Like most; he is dealing with some supply chain issues, and shipping issues, given the current state of the world. Watch your inboxes though. If he does what I think he is going to do, everyone with have a ball...one a bit more dangerous than dodge ball.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 26, 2021, 02:02:41 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot offer solid clues for the next newsletter. M has a lot of irons in the fire. Like most; he is dealing with some supply chain issues, and shipping issues, given the current state of the world. Watch your inboxes though. If he does what I think he is going to do, everyone with have a ball...one a bit more dangerous than dodge ball.

That sounds exciting (and it's even a clue I can figure out  ;D).

Ian

Palifan

It feels like it's getting close to that DD time again, any hints coming our way soon?

Ian

Anton Phibes

I think Martin might be taking a month off. He might chime in here himself if he has time. I did just finish a consignment for him though. The character won't be revealed til next year I believe.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on November 24, 2021, 03:38:40 AM
I think Martin might be taking a month off. He might chime in here himself if he has time. I did just finish a consignment for him though. The character won't be revealed til next year I believe.

Martin has produced so many figures this year, as well as the new additions to the website that he more than deserves a break. It's been another great year for DD and if it is a month off then I'll look forward to what comes for next year. I'll still have my Phantasm bundle to look forward to and as they are a little smaller than the 8" ones I should be able to display them nicely (even though my display space is getting close to being full up!).

Ian

Anton Phibes

YOUR HINTS IN RHYME:

The First Monday morn, of new year  '22, brings a couple of ghouls.... on the prowl.... after you.

One warmer climate, the other most cold. Yet both are quite deadly, and have history I'm told.

Both belonged in a cadre of cheap hoodlums and thugs...the first murdered an island, save one in a tug.

The next rose from white death high above... on the hill, how ghastly a nightmare, young blood he did spill.

One has said, they saved their master's foul brain....let's hope not my friends, from the reich, let's refrain. :angel:

Joseph_Baeza

Shock Waves and Hell of the Living Dead?  I'm I getting warm or cold?

Anton Phibes

A hit...and a miss. The second flick is newer.

Joseph_Baeza

Must be Dead Snow then.  Still have yet to watch the flick, but I just might have to in anticipation of the figure!

EDITOR MFTV

I'm still waiting for the long hinted Chaney Kharis figure!
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Anton Phibes

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on December 18, 2021, 11:08:47 PM
I'm still waiting for the long hinted Chaney Kharis figure!

3700 years, minus 10 years DD has been in business, leaves 3,690 years to go. 8)

Palifan

just noticed the date, any clues for us low level people on next months goodies?

Ian