THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: John Pertwee on January 04, 2021, 08:26:43 AM
2 More beauties added today. What a pair they make.
I look at the pictures of the figures, and all I can hear is dueling banjos playing in the background.

Palifan

Is it that special 'hint' time of the month again?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Things will be a tad different this time out. Covid has slowed the mail, access to supply chains, etc.

Thusly, the offerings this month will be emails relating to Pall Bearer Press and Cadabra Records DD collaborations.

No DD solo offerings this tie out.

Hints:

Either on Feb. 1st or 8th an email will appear for the first offering. Here is his clue. You'd be raving lunatic to miss out on this one slasher fans. Don't flip your wig or lose your head.  If you miss it, well...I'm warning you not to go out.....

The second one is like a dream...within a dream. Or at least that's how it seems. Many a film fiend has sprang from this one's pages. End of February on he.

Enjoy

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on January 23, 2021, 06:59:57 PM
Things will be a tad different this time out. Covid has slowed the mail, access to supply chains, etc.

Thusly, the offerings this month will be emails relating to Pall Bearer Press and Cadabra Records DD collaborations.

No DD solo offerings this tie out.

Hints:

Either on Feb. 1st or 8th an email will appear for the first offering. Here is his clue. You'd be raving lunatic to miss out on this one slasher fans. Don't flip your wig or lose your head.  If you miss it, well...I'm warning you not to go out.....

The second one is like a dream...within a dream. Or at least that's how it seems. Many a film fiend has sprang from this one's pages. End of February on he.

Enjoy

I did wonder when the state of the world as it is would have it's effect on Martin and the team. As long as everyone's safe then that's the main thing and it sounds like there are still going to be a couple of offerings which is great news. Now I just need to figure out what they are lol!

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on January 24, 2021, 04:18:45 AM
I did wonder when the state of the world as it is would have it's effect on Martin and the team. As long as everyone's safe then that's the main thing and it sounds like there are still going to be a couple of offerings which is great news. Now I just need to figure out what they are lol!

Ian

The answers are there...you just have to look harder. After all, Ian, you're no dummy, that flips their wig over this first fella. A fella who had a mama who done him wrong, and caused him to become a...well, that would be telling. Big Apple is the setting, so take a bite at a guess. As for the other, he is a writer of some repute. Some of the film adaptations of his work feature a favorite actor of mine. I will say no more. or perhaps...nevermore. :-X :angel:

videoaddict

Sounds like Maniac (1980) and a Poe figure

Anton Phibes

teemu

Just Wait till March's figure....a creepy beautiful monster

Palifan

It's been a while now since I've picked up a DD release and although I am feeling the withdrawal, I'm feeling like this may well be the month to change things up!

Any hints yet?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Single release for March.  Hint: Horlicks University.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 20, 2021, 10:11:47 AM
Single release for March.  Hint: Horlicks University.

Something a little furry possibly?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Palifan

Well it's another sure fire DD hit for me today :)

Ian

Anton Phibes

Something worth noting: The production run on Nate and Raoul were 60 units. Fkuffy was upped to 100 units, and sold out faster. Fluffy is loved 8).

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 01, 2021, 02:09:24 PM
Something worth noting: The production run on Nate and Raoul were 60 units. Fkuffy was upped to 100 units, and sold out faster. Fluffy is loved 8).

I didn't realise that it sold out so quickly and really glad I bagged one to go with the rest of the Creepshow gang.

Ian