THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 04, 2019, 05:22:44 PM
If you haven't seen Theatre of Blood, you are in for a massive VP Treat. One of his finest hours.

Ian....do NOT miss out on next month's newsletter. I am prognosticating them to be DD's best sellers ever. I am not even allowed to offer any hints. So....just don't miss out. You'll be crying if you do.

Now I'm getting really worried!

At least I'll have a week or so once I'm there to figure something out even if I have to stay up all night!!!

I just hope the DD gods are with me when it comes to drop date  :angel:

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on February 04, 2019, 05:36:07 PM
Now I'm getting really worried!

At least I'll have a week or so once I'm there to figure something out even if I have to stay up all night!!!

I just hope the DD gods are with me when it comes to drop date  :angel:

Ian

Email Martin your situation. I am serious. You miss these and you will wanna pull your hair out if you are a fan of the flicks in question.

aura of foreboding

I got the VP figure... my first DD purchase!  Yay!  I am so excited. 

Anton, what date does the next newsletter drop?  I get them in my inbox at about 3:40 a.m.  I always miss the releases, so when something good drops, it's usually sold out before I get it...  H3 figures.   >:(

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 04, 2019, 07:42:34 PM
Email Martin your situation. I am serious. You miss these and you will wanna pull your hair out if you are a fan of the flicks in question.
Ian, I was just going to make the same suggestion that Anton made.  If you've been a loyal customer of Martin's, he will definitely work with you to see that you don't miss out.  One of many things I truly appreciate about the guy.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: aura of foreboding on February 04, 2019, 08:00:45 PM
I got the VP figure... my first DD purchase!  Yay!  I am so excited. 

Anton, what date does the next newsletter drop?  I get them in my inbox at about 3:40 a.m.  I always miss the releases, so when something good drops, it's usually sold out before I get it...  H3 figures.   >:(

I believe Monday March 4th is the next drop date for email.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 04, 2019, 10:41:13 PM
I believe Monday March 4th is the next drop date for email.

Awesome!  I will set my alarm for that day, but I may need a PM reminder.  haha!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: aura of foreboding on February 04, 2019, 11:34:46 PM
Awesome!  I will set my alarm for that day, but I may need a PM reminder.  haha!

Congrats on nabbing Vinney. Unless you are into crying yourself to sleep....don't oversleep next drop date. I cannot express enough my belief that these will probably be his best sellers. I have seen sneaks of the one....and am anxiously awaiting sneaks of the other. I was right about his Halloween 3 series. I don't suspect I will be wrong about these. Its part of the reason no hints will be allowed. Just. Be. Ready. SERIOUSLY.

raycastile

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 04, 2019, 11:43:05 PM
Congrats on nabbing Vinney. Unless you are into crying yourself to sleep....don't oversleep next drop date. I cannot express enough my belief that these will probably be his best sellers. I have seen sneaks of the one....and am anxiously awaiting sneaks of the other. I was right about his Halloween 3 series. I don't suspect I will be wrong about these. Its part of the reason no hints will be allowed. Just. Be. Ready. SERIOUSLY.

It's not related to Hammer, Bigfoot, Coffin Joe, Blood Island, Santo, Dracula vs Frankenstein or any Topstone characters, is it? If not, then I'm safe.
Raymond Castile

Palifan

Thanks guys for Martin suggestions, we all know what a great guy he is so I think it might be wise to contact him before I go. The next interesting thing to see is how the NZ postal service is  ::)

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

I'll go out on a limb and predict one of next month's releases will be Possessed Karen Black with a Zuni fetish doll accessory.  I can see that selling out within a few hours!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: raycastile on February 05, 2019, 12:02:18 AM

It's not related to Hammer, Bigfoot, Coffin Joe, Blood Island, Santo, Dracula vs Frankenstein or any Topstone characters, is it? If not, then I'm safe.

Not next month. My lips are sealed regarding next month. Under penalty of never being given anymore inside scoops if I blab.

....but I distinctly remember hints being made about a couple of these characters you have listed.  In point of fact....oh, ;) uhm....nevermind,lol. Just wait and see.  >:D

teemu

This is not a clue,but next month hold onto your butts people!

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on February 08, 2019, 07:40:21 PM
This is not a clue,but next month hold onto your butts people!
Hmmm...now what would possibly bite into someone's "butt"?  A possessed Zuni Fetish doll, of course!  ;)

zombie82

Anton Phibes

Tarantula and Vinney arrived today. Both lovely. 

Final Warning: do not oversleep the day of the next newsletter. The next offerings will be DD's biggest sellers. Ever. They will sell even faster than Halloween 3 or other big hits. Final warning. Can't give any hints either. Just don't be slow.