THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 21, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
Well I do happen to know that we are set to have a Full Moon on August 26, so methinks a certain werewolf maybe coming to town!  ;D

Dang...and that was the hard clue,lol. The other should've been guessed first,lol.  Keep digging.

Palifan

Just received my Dracula order from this month and it's a real beauty!  ;D

Anyone who ordered this figure is going to be very happy with it I'm sure and thanks once again to the whole DD team for making such a great job of this one, he will be proudly on display when I get back home this evening.

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on August 22, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
Just received my Dracula order from this month and it's a real beauty!  ;D

Anyone who ordered this figure is going to be very happy with it I'm sure and thanks once again to the whole DD team for making such a great job of this one, he will be proudly on display when I get back home this evening.

Ian

Wowzers....you got yours faster than I, Ian~ and I sling paint for DD,lol. Mine is trapped in customs in New York. I think the Dracula Wave is one of DD's best.

the_horror_man

Still would love to see a Trog figure. It is a cool monster flick that stars Michael Gough and Joan Crawford. Seems like Trog would be an excellent candidate for a DD figure.

thm

mjaycox

Has anyone gotten their Langella Dracula yet?

I haven't received mine yet :(
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Anton Phibes

Langella shipped awhile ago Matt....do you mean Jourdan? I have gotten my Langella. I have NOT gotten my Jourdan as yet. Stuck in customs.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 22, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
Wowzers....you got yours faster than I, Ian~ and I sling paint for DD,lol. Mine is trapped in customs in New York. I think the Dracula Wave is one of DD's best.

It's the one thing that's an advantage being in the Uk now....getting that Mego Bela though was another matter but a friend came through for me and hopefully can help out with any other Mego Monster figures that they release. You'll be very happy though Anton when yours does arrive, it's magnificent!  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on August 22, 2018, 03:53:01 PM
It's the one thing that's an advantage being in the Uk now....getting that Mego Bela though was another matter but a friend came through for me and hopefully can help out with any other Mego Monster figures that they release. You'll be very happy though Anton when yours does arrive, it's magnificent!  ;D

Ian

Oh I have every confidence. The Langella and Palance and Lee  were great, but I think Jourdan is gonna be King in this wave.

Joseph_Baeza

Can anyone here confirm the announcement date for September?  Labor Day falls on the first Monday (Sept. 3), so not sure if Martin will announce then or on Monday the 10th.

Spock

No holidays at DD Joseph so the 3rd it is :)

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Spock on August 24, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

hahahahaha!!!!!! DD--The Santa Claus of the Monster figure world,lol No breaks. >:D

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 24, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

hahahahaha!!!!!! DD--The Santa Claus of the Monster figure world,lol No breaks. >:D
With so many more fantastic monster characters left to tackle, I think Martin would appreciate having a few of Santa's elves right about now.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Spock on August 24, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
My PayPal will be locked and loaded.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

My Jourdan Dracula arrived and all I can say is wow. This Dracula series is one of Dds finest hours. From the subjects chosen to the likenesses to the card art.

I think I rate the wave as follows

1. Jourdan is my favorite
2. Langella almost tied.
3. Palance
4. Lee /El Conde.

This is a great set.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 27, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
My Jourdan Dracula arrived and all I can say is wow. This Dracula series is one of Dds finest hours. From the subjects chosen to the likenesses to the card art.

I think I rate the wave as follows

1. Jourdan is my favorite
2. Langella almost tied.
3. Palance
4. Lee /El Conde.

This is a great set.
Agreed.  This set really ranks up there with DD's Zombie wave, which has been truly outstanding thus far.