THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Still waaaaaay off target Joe, my friend. You were closer the first time on the ham double. It's a TWIN pack to tempt the taste buds. As for Dr. Terror...think later, female, and the ace of spades....and pencils...yeah, think of pencils. Oh yeah, and windows...and a clock. ;D ;D ;D ;)

Martin's gonna kill me....I am practically spoon feeding you these boils and ghouls.....I thought these hints were easy. Y'all gonna have to brush up on your game.  :angel:

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 20, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Still waaaaaay off target Joe, my friend. You were closer the first time on the ham double. It's a TWIN pack to tempt the taste buds. As for Dr. Terror...think later, female, and the ace of spades....and pencils...yeah, think of pencils. Oh yeah, and windows...and a clock. ;D ;D ;D ;)

Martin's gonna kill me....I am practically spoon feeding you these boils and ghouls.....I thought these hints were easy. Y'all gonna have to brush up on your game.  :angel:

hmmmm Maybe some Tom Savini film figures? Martin or Maniac? ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

Lol....that was a good one Rob.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on February 20, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

For the single pack I can only think it's an Evil Dead character, Linda I think?

Ian

Mord

Anton Phibes

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on February 20, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
For the single pack I can only think it's an Evil Dead character, Linda I think?

Ian

She looks Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Joseph_Baeza

the_horror_man

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on February 22, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
The head is removable, right?

All heads are removable with the right tools and a little force. ;D

thm

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on February 22, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
The head is removable, right?

Her head doesn't become removable until ED2  :)

the_horror_man

Is there a date for the new releases?

thm

Anton Phibes

teemu

the_horror_man

Anton Phibes

While I am not a fan of Twins of Evil (I think they only virtuous person in the film is the "innocent" Twin, as Cushing is as repulsive as Count Karnstein in this)....the twin pack DD produced is AMAZING!!!!!