THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on January 07, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
Didn't Igoo come in a 3 figures set? I think one of the figures was Gloop or Gleep? ;D

thm

I dunno...I have them all. I **gasp**choke**opened them,lol. So I dont remember who was boxed with who.

Mord

Quote from: the_horror_man on January 07, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
Didn't Igoo come in a 3 figures set? I think one of the figures was Gloop or Gleep? ;D

thm
What language is this?

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Martin and Crew did a fantastic Job, I have placed my order for the footlong, now I return to my slumber. thrhrt
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on January 07, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
What language is this?

lol... I just reread it and if you are not familar with the Herculoids, this does sound like some strange language. ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

As I said....both menu items are tasty! Taaaaaaassteeeeeeey! Long John for me! Now to continue fighting the good fight against this winter head and chest cold. :'(

1/6thtoyz

1 footlong wrap ordered w/ extra ketchup. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on January 08, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
As I said....both menu items are tasty! Taaaaaaassteeeeeeey! Long John for me! Now to continue fighting the good fight against this winter head and chest cold. :'(

Still fighting that beast of a cold? Thrown Nyquil on it and light it on fire. ;D Hope you feel better. Perhaps a Dr can suggest a nice Tongue soup. ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on January 08, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Still fighting that beast of a cold? Thrown Nyquil on it and light it on fire. ;D Hope you feel better. Perhaps a Dr can suggest a nice Tongue soup. ;D

thm

Can't seem to shake it, and now the wife and kids have it too. I feel like we should all be sailing on the Elizabeth Dane,lol.

Palifan

really glad to see the 12" sub on the menu this month for some of you guys who love this scale, I know you don't get offered them as often so it must be a great start to the year. Dr Tongue was a little too rare for me this month but it's another fantastically made mego sized figure and looking forward to next month already  ;D

can't wait to see my Pennywise as well, he must be making his way to us soon?

Ian

Mord

Both figures are exceptional! It's so nice to have a Carradine Drac available.  The two beautifully sculpted heads are perfect (love the gloves, as well). Dr. Tongue is also superb. I love the crazy Bernie Sanders hair. The DD team keep getting better and better. Great work, gentlemen.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on January 08, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
Both figures are exceptional! It's so nice to have a Carradine Drac available.  The two beautifully sculpted heads are perfect (love the gloves, as well). Dr. Tongue is also superb. I love the crazy Bernie Sanders hair. The DD team keep getting better and better. Great work, gentlemen.

Did you secure whichever version of Long John you wanted? I ran to my Paypal asap. Now if I can just get Kharis..... ;) ;D

Mord

I like the black and white a little better, but the color one goes well with my Sideshows.  I may have to buy both. I'm waiting for some cash that I'm owed. Hope it's still available then.

Joseph_Baeza

One hell of a way to kick off the New Year, DD! I absolutely love both figures and placed my order early.  I was so excited about Long John that I woke up a couple of times last night, and I must tell you that the deluxe figure is even better than I anticipated.  A 1/6th figure that ranks up there with some of DD's all-time best! Great job, Martin & Crew.

P.S. I would love to see a 1/6 Kharis, so please make the magic number of 70 happen, folks.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on January 08, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Now if I can just get Kharis..... ;) ;D

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on January 08, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
P.S. I would love to see a 1/6 Kharis, so please make the magic number of 70 happen, folks.

I also would love to see a Kharis figure.

thm