THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on December 21, 2017, 11:39:45 AM
I would really love to see DD get 2018 started with a 1/6 Carradine Dracula!
;)
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

1/6thtoyz

Palifan

Any hints or a drop date per chance, it must be soon (unless there's a festive season break)?

Ian

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

I would presume our great chef is off on holidays for a bit.

Palifan

Quote from: Sir Spooks-A-Lot on December 27, 2017, 11:50:11 PM
I would presume our great chef is off on holidays for a bit.

It's looking that way and deservedly so after such a stellar year. I'm sure there's more than enough special surprises in store for us next year and really looking forward to seeing what inspired choices will be made.

Happy New Year for us all  ;D

Ian

teemu

Anton Phibes

I know. Martin is sooooo busy. I wish he could stop by and feed us animals.  The poor man is working himself non stop for the upcoming menu items. 

Anton Phibes

I have been authorized to help out with some hints for the season as Martin has been positively buried with work and is taking a break at the moment. Some hints to keep us all happy, yesiree.

A nice footlong sub is planned that will put anything on the menu at Long John Silver's to shame. Tasty, and bloody good. One we have been anticipating.

The second menu item is a bit smaller but packs a wallop. A delicious, slightly rare tongue sandwich. Just the thing to get you up and walking during this cold dead winter season.

Both dishes will be hot and ready, and showing on the menu January 8th. Watch your in boxes. Order up! 8)

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 28, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
I have been authorized to help out with some hints for the season as Martin has been positively buried with work and is taking a break at the time.
I guess that even Monster-Santa needs a break, too. Carradine Drac and a Romero zombie? Couldn't get any cooler than that. I've been hankering for a blood-rare 12" sub.

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

I have known about the sub sanwitch for a bit know' can wait for the 8th.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 28, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
I have been authorized to help out with some hints for the season as Martin has been positively buried with work and is taking a break at the moment. Some hints to keep us all happy, yesiree.

A nice footlong sub is planned that will put anything on the menu at Long John Silver's to shame. Tasty, and bloody good. One we have been anticipating.

The second menu item is a bit smaller but packs a wallop. A delicious, slightly rare tongue sandwich. Just the thing to get you up and walking during this cold dead winter season.

Both dishes will be hot and ready, and showing on the menu January 8th. Watch your in boxes. Order up! 8)
Music to my ears, Richard! We FINALLY get the footlong sub we have all been looking forward to for some time (hopefully in a deluxe edition). And I'm sure the Dr. Tongue mini-sandwich will also be delicious!

Palifan

Great to hear Anton and even I understood the hints this month lol.

The Tongue sandwich maybe a little rare and bloody for my taste but always excited to see what's on offer, it all does sound to be quite yummy  ;D

Ian

teemu

A future figure hint "Give me back me schillings or there will be some killings"

Anton Phibes

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on December 29, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
A future figure hint "Give me back me schillings or there will be some killings"
Hopefully, we can get the figure just in time for Saint Patty's Day!