Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 23, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
Formaldehyde Face! 8) 8) and Ashley Williams! >:D

Mmmmm. Is there someone missing????

Palifan

Quote from: Spock on October 24, 2017, 06:17:04 AM
Mmmmm. Is there someone missing????

Humm.........double They Live helping with Frank? ( I knew this might get expensive!).

Ian

zombie82

They Live Keith David (Frank Armitage) with female alien

Palifan

Anton Phibes

Another feast for all of those with a fondness for newer properties. Properties that had been neglected til DD got 'er dun ! Kudos!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Spock on October 23, 2017, 10:53:20 PM
Hi guys. First up. This months figures will be at my forwarders this week so expect to see them early next week, if not sooner.

Important Note. Next mailing list November 2nd

This is good news! El Conde will help salvage my truly lamentable HALLOWEEN 2017. :'(
November 2 is this Thursday fright fans!

Palifan

Just counting down the days Anton  :D

Ian

Palifan

Couldn't resist picking up both offerings this month, I feel like the families are now complete with both of these series, their friends will be very happy once they're all together.

Another stellar release for me DD team!  ;D

Ian

Mord

The "They Live" 2pak is phenomenal! Well done,  DD.

Joseph_Baeza

Another very nice set of offerings from DD.  Excellent clothing choice for the female alien in the 2-pack, and I look forward to comparing this Steve Thompson version of Ash against the Neca versions. 

Palifan

Looks like another sell out for the latest releases. Can't wait to see them and looking forward to receiving old Frank from last month which should be here any day.

Happy days!  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

These newer properties seem to be doing well for DD. I knew As would evaporate since it was from the first film. I am a tad surprised They Live flew off as fast as it did. I guess the film has a strong following. Congrats again to DD for mega sales!

Palifan

Frankenstein just arrived and I have to say it's absolutely amazing! A true masterpiece and even though the clamshell didn't quite make it to me in one piece there was no disappointment at all, he's going to look magnificent on display.

Thanks as ever to the entire DD team who put this one together.  :D

Ian

the_horror_man

Quote from: Palifan on November 08, 2017, 04:20:51 PM
Frankenstein just arrived and I have to say it's absolutely amazing! A true masterpiece and even though the clamshell didn't quite make it to me in one piece there was no disappointment at all, he's going to look magnificent on display.

Thanks as ever to the entire DD team who put this one together.  :D

Ian

Pics, please  ;D

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on November 08, 2017, 11:10:42 PM
Pics, please  ;D

thm

I would if I had a hosting site for my photos but I still haven't gotten around to setting one up yet, the last photo bucket fun and games didn't help either.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help out but I just set him up in the cabinet next to the first release of this character and you can really see the differences between them. It really is a work of art, I love the clothes as well.

Ian.