THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 27, 2017, 08:15:26 PM
Don't forget Clive. Its a masterpiece. 
Oh, absolutely! Actually, it was always number one on my Sideshow "shoulda" list.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: the_horror_man on March 27, 2017, 08:45:53 PM
Really want to see some 70's and 80's Horror. Dawn of the Dead and Creepshow to start with. Maybe Rev Kane from Poltergeist 2.

thm
Lots of goodies from the 70's could be made magnificently by DD (preferably in 1/6 scale). I would love to see a definitive Regan, Tomb of the Blind Dead Knight, Lord Summerisle (Wicker Man), Tall Man, Blood Drenched Carrie, Damien, Kinski Nosferatu, Pluto (Hills Have Eyes)...the possibilities are endless!

horrorhunter

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on March 28, 2017, 03:59:40 PM
Lots of goodies from the 70's could be made magnificently by DD (preferably in 1/6 scale). ...Tomb of the Blind Dead Knight...
Some of us have been requesting that one for years.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 28, 2017, 05:37:05 PM
Some of us have been requesting that one for years.

He mentioned a foreign zombie set was on the blueprint wall awhile back if I recall. One that included this films and some others. I doubt he's forgot. There's always things percolating over there in Horror Land. I still have no idea how he does what he does and keeps them rolling out. He must never sleep.  8) Looking forward t the e-mail to see Ole Blockhead all painted up.

the_horror_man

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on March 27, 2017, 09:29:23 PM
I'm still can't believe no one made Dr Frankenstein yet. With all the Frankenstein figures.
Maybe DD will do him.

hmmm Do you mean "Frahnkunsteen"? ;D

thm

1/6thtoyz

mjaycox

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on March 28, 2017, 03:59:40 PM
Lots of goodies from the 70's could be made magnificently by DD (preferably in 1/6 scale). I would love to see a definitive Regan, Tomb of the Blind Dead Knight, Lord Summerisle (Wicker Man), Tall Man, Blood Drenched Carrie, Damien, Kinski Nosferatu, Pluto (Hills Have Eyes)...the possibilities are endless!

Man, a 12" Kinski Nosferatu would be effing sweet. If t looked as good as the 12" Barlow, I would buy it in a second

A blood drenched Carrie in 12" or 8" would be cool too-- Nice suggestions Joseph!
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Remember to check your emails April 3rd, Boils and Ghouls  : ;)
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

EDITOR MFTV

Quote from: Sir Spooks-A-Lot on April 03, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
Remember to check your emails April 3rd, Boils and Ghouls  : ;)
Did the date change? Nothing yet.
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on April 03, 2017, 05:09:14 AM
Did the date change? Nothing yet.
Not that I know of Martin hasn't said anything inregards of changing dates just Blockhead taking The Cat's place in this moths line up.
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

scarey1scd

Got my email just a little bit ago. Order placed!!!
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

Anton Phibes

If I was a fan of the Omega Man film, I would be all over the 2 pack. Magnificent likenesses, film accurate attire, great card art, accessories....it's marvelous.

Evil of Frankenstein's incorporation of Cushing into the card (as well as the monster) is a nice touch....and it's Steve Thompson on Hammer so it's going in my line up.

Yum Yum eat 'em up. :laugh:

Palifan

Nothing quite for me this time around but great figures and artwork as ever! I was quite tempted by the Omega man 2 pack but as I'm not hugely aware of the film (have seen it but not something that quite stuck with me), I thought I should pass and let a true fan pick this set up. I do love the look of those figures though and as can happen quite often may slightly regret my decision but space is starting to become an issue for me so it's time to be a little more picky.

I'm there will be some very happy people here with this months treats and looking forward to seeing what's on offer for next month already  :P

Ian

Mord

I haven't seen Evil of Frankenstein in some time (maybe a decade and a half), did he have a blue denim outfit with bright red laces in the movie? I was planning on buying this, but I have major reservations. It's probably sold out already anyway.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Mord on April 03, 2017, 03:00:30 PM
I haven't seen Evil of Frankenstein in some time (maybe a decade and a half), did he have a blue denim outfit with bright red laces in the movie? I was planning on buying this, but I have major reservations. It's probably sold out already anyway.
Nope, no blue denim or red laces in the film.  An interesting choice of clothing, for sure.  But because it's a Steve Thompson sculpt, and the packaging looks great, I'm all in!