THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Our first entry ventures even further into last month's WANdrous realms. Don't forget your lipstick, and if you hear Tiny Tim playing....run. The second is an overseas cult classic that starts with people getting gobbled up (Thanksgiving pun) at the local hospital and ends with a queen of the Zombies and an all out Holocaust of sorts. :angel:

I gave these to y'all, but I am not firing on all cylinders this morning,lol.

Palifan

All that's coming to me is Night of the Demons (lipstick?!), and that's about it.......unless it involves some overseas werewolf stomping around on my turf!

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on October 25, 2022, 06:03:14 PM
All that's coming to me is Night of the Demons (lipstick?!), and that's about it.......unless it involves some overseas werewolf stomping around on my turf!

Ian

Come on now! Either you haven't seen very many of these obscure or newer movies, or you need to up your game, Ian,lol.  :angel: :angel: Seriously though, Lipstick, Further, James WAN.....

as for the other....

They will sell out quickly.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 26, 2022, 12:14:54 AM
Come on now! Either you haven't seen very many of these obscure or newer movies, or you need to up your game, Ian,lol.  :angel: :angel: Seriously though, Lipstick, Further, James WAN.....

as for the other....

They will sell out quickly.

I'd say a bit of both lol!

Ian

Anton Phibes

I can heartily recommend the Insidious films. I like James Wan.

Joseph_Baeza

Happy Turkey Day, all!  Any clues for the December releases yet? Have to properly budget with Christmas around the corner! Thanks!

Anton Phibes

Hints: for the first figure: You'll feel really Lowe if you don't keep your eye on the ball for next month's releases. Go for the gold, or maybe the Silver would be better. Regardless, the figure will sell at Bullet speed. Figure number  two has had no time in the sun, despite the star proving to be quite a maniac in the genre.  This particular entry will eat you up if you are a fan and miss out. So unless you are stranded on a desert island, or battling The Grim Reaper, you've no excuse not to solve this mystery, and get in on this figure. That's the hints peeps. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. 8)

EDITOR MFTV

Are we ever going to see the long long rumored Kharis figure?
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Anton Phibes

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on November 24, 2022, 11:08:46 PM

I honestly have no idea if its still on the table or not.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on November 24, 2022, 09:00:31 PM
Hints: for the first figure: You'll feel really Lowe if you don't keep your eye on the ball for next month's releases. Go for the gold, or maybe the Silver would be better. Regardless, the figure will sell at Bullet speed.
The return of Reverend Lowe from DD.  Nice!  Didn't Martin do a little 5" version of him at some point?

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on November 24, 2022, 11:08:46 PM
Martin apparently needs more Tana Leaves to get this one done, once and for all.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on November 25, 2022, 09:00:35 PM
The return of Reverend Lowe from DD.  Nice!  Didn't Martin do a little 5" version of him at some point?

For one of his affiliates, the new one is.....much much better.

Anton Phibes

So January I missed hints due to the holidays. Meat and Veggies platters sold well regardless. However, I don't want to wind up breaking out the ERASER to get rid of such a mistake for February. So don't bite my HEAD off fiends.  Not to sound CORNY but the veggie platter from last month gets some company. Enjoy, peeps.

Palifan

Thanks as ever for the hints and the second one is another from Children of the Corn (no idea which one though as I can't really remember the film), and the first I'm wondering if we're talking David Lynch?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on January 21, 2023, 05:34:07 PM
Thanks as ever for the hints and the second one is another from Children of the Corn (no idea which one though as I can't really remember the film), and the first I'm wondering if we're talking David Lynch?

Ian

Yes, indeedy. Trivial tidbit: Judith Roberts, who plays the monster Mary Shaw in Dead Silence, gives her debut cinematic performance in that film.