2016 Halloween porch and lawn displays . . .

Started by The Batman, September 17, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Batman

It has begun . . .     TODAY !

WHY    WAIT    for    October    1st  ?

Monsters For Sale

A dead giveaway that house is occupied by some foreign saboteur sleeper cell.

(Their unfamiliarity with when it is appropriate to begin celebrating the Blue-Eyed Devil's holidays trips them up every time.)
ADAM

Ludi

I'm afraid I'm an old fuddy-duddy who thinks we should wait until October 1st...

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Ludi on September 17, 2016, 08:44:05 PM
I'm afraid I'm an old fuddy-duddy who thinks we should wait until October 1st...

Nowadays the Cult of the Orange & Black has to get their stuff displayed as soon as possible, lest they be engulfed by the  annual tsunami of the Green & Crimson Tide.

And all of it too early.

ADAM

aura of foreboding

Quote from: The Batman on September 17, 2016, 06:00:41 PM
It has begun . . .     TODAY !

WHY    WAIT    for    October    1st  ?

That pumpkin in the window is in my kitchen!  It sure gets around. 

Haunted hearse

Quote from: Ludi on September 17, 2016, 08:44:05 PM
I agree.  We'll except for the gargoyles and other Gothic touches that are part of my home year round.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Dr Borgo

I found this pic on my computer. It is a house in Decatur, GA. This pic caused a mild controversy a few years ago because it shows what looks to be a set of stolen props from a KISS concert in Atlanta back in 1976.  ;)

The Batman

Quote from: Dr Borgo on September 25, 2016, 11:53:30 AM
I found this pic on my computer. It is a house in Decatur, GA. This pic caused a mild controversy a few years ago because it shows what looks to be a set of stolen props from a KISS concert in Atlanta back in 1976.  ;)

A very cool find !  Thanks for posting it!    I will put up a lot more Halloween porch and display photos once my area gets rocking.