Post an Image of a Favourite Monster or Sci-Fi Collectible!

Started by Hepcat, May 13, 2016, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Above are the monster card inserts that came inside the fabulous SPP monster wallets:

tynhrt
Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on April 14, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

Above are the monster card inserts that came inside the fabulous SPP monster wallets:

tynhrt

Awe- some!!!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Full sized movie posters present tremendous difficulties when it comes to storage and display. Lobby cards though are a different matter. They can be inserted into plastic sheets and kept in standard card or stamp binders. And many of the lobby cards are just as wild and attractive as the movie posters themselves:

8)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on April 15, 2017, 03:05:10 PM
They can be inserted into plastic sheets and kept in standard card or stamp binders.

Do they make them LC size? I've only seen the binder sheets that fit 8.5x11.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

If you're just thinking in terms of the Ultra Pro sheets sold in baseball card shops, you are indeed going to be limited to 8.5" x 11" in size:

Stamp dealers though carry supplies in which whole uncut sheets of stamps can be stored:

The supplies in stamp shops tend to be high-end of the market. Less expensive binders and sheets for storing portfolios can be found at art supply stores.

8)

Hepcat

Here's the SPP Weird-Ohs binder that Monolith has had since he was a kid in the sixties:

And here's a picture of the Freddy Flameout one that was listed on Ebay a few years ago:

8)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on April 17, 2017, 01:36:15 PM
If you're just thinking in terms of the Ultra Pro sheets sold in baseball card shops, you are indeed going to be limited to 8.5" x 11" in size:

I did find some 11x14 binders and 11x14 acrylic holders, but not the kind with 3 holes for a binder.
CREATURE FAN

Hepcat

Here are scans of five more of my Mystery in Space comics:

8)

Hepcat

Here's a photo of my Aurora Seaview model kit:

Here for comparison's sake are all three of the Aurora Seaview model kit issues:

The one I have is the middle one. The top one pictured is the original 1966 "long box" issue that was only produced for a short time and is as a result now very tough to find.

8)

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Here are close-up shots of a couple of Horrorhunter's vending machine cards:

Any and all those wild cool treasures for only a nickel! I mean how could a kid say "No"? Unless he was as per usual penniless of course.

cl:)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on April 21, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Here are close-up shots of a couple of Horrorhunter's vending machine cards:

Any and all those wild cool treasures for only a nickel! I mean how could a kid say "No"? Unless he was as per usual penniless of course.

cl:)

Top photo, left side of the snake. That brown'ish creature/insect looks like The Tingler.

Count Zero

found this image on the net - Frankenstein / Dracula Aurora Coppersmith Kit

looking for vhs recordings of tnt's monstervision with joe bob briggs

Mike Scott

Quote from: Count Zero on April 24, 2017, 04:57:23 PM
found this image on the net - Frankenstein / Dracula Aurora Coppersmith Kit

Wish I had the Creature/WM one, still in the shrink wrap!
CREATURE FAN