Michael Myers knock off wind-up walker

Started by hugohernandez, July 02, 2015, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: Palifan on April 07, 2016, 09:26:59 PM
Along with The Creature I know  King Kong is another of them and think the third is Godzilla

Those 3 were originally released by AHI in 1974. The originals say "AHI" on the foot. They have been rereleased a few times in the '80s and '90s in different kinds of packaging, or loose in counter box. The later ones say "Made in China".

AHI
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Palifan

Thanks for the info Mike and wished I had them here to check which date mine are from. I've no idea if they're re-released ones although the guy did give them to me so most probably from the 80's.

Nice to see the packaging as well.

Ian

hugohernandez

with regards to the Micheal Myers and his pals wind up walkers...  this little tag is attached to some of the ones I got from Goblinhaus, and the price is the same as the box, plus it has some interesting info as you can see here.   

If anybody else has these current walkers,(there are plenty of old threads for the AHI walkers) it would be nice to see other people's collections.

"hanging with the mothmen, everybody's favorite disguise"

hugohernandez

"did they even make a freddy krueger wind up walker?"

WHY YES they did, Virginia, yes they did.

pic to follow

hugohernandez

hugohernandez

If anybody has any newer walkers to post pictures of?    Here are 2 Ridley Scott Aliens, I had no idea there were two poses.

the open mouth pose is from the scene in ALIEN that made me scream aloud, and a group of men ahead of me turned and gave me the wierdest look.

whatever.

hugohernandez

Got this terminator wind up walker to go along with my Arnold Wind up Walker.     The Arnold is sold out, and I can see why, it looks just like him.

hugohernandez

hugohernandez

technically this isn't a wind up, but in my book, it is as close to a wind up as we are going to get.     Ghost Face racer Car.    his knife arm bobs up and down when he rolls down the highway.
I have seen him around for a couple of years and was able to grab some off ebay just recently for 10.00 a piece.   not bad.

hugohernandez

I guess nobody else has any Walkers or current wind ups to share?       

shy maybe?

hugohernandez

been awhile but I finally completed the wind up walker collection.   The hold out was the red cyclops and I finally got the fellow whom it belonged to, to give him up.   He was very very generous to me.

so here is the completed set.     

marsattacks666

Quote from: hugohernandez on August 14, 2016, 07:19:14 AM
been awhile but I finally completed the wind up walker collection.   The hold out was the red cyclops and I finally got the fellow whom it belonged to, to give him up.   He was very very generous to me.

so here is the completed set.     

Extremely cool.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: hugohernandez on August 14, 2016, 07:19:14 AM
been awhile but I finally completed the wind up walker collection.   

Congrats! It's always satisfying when that happens!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website