Your Top 3 to the Grave

Started by the_horror_man, March 27, 2015, 02:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

You know the old saying, "you can't take it with you" when you die. Well, screw that, I'm taking some of my collectibles with me. Yup, right into the casket they will go with me. ;D I was thinking, which items from my collection would I take? I am curious as to what items others would take to the grave as well. I think 3 choices seems like a good number. Now, if trying to decide which 3 is keeping you awake at night, lol then you can chose a runner up. The runner up is just in case something happens to one of your top 3. Also, you have to currently own the items. I would like to see pics of everyone's choices. However, if you are not a pic person, just post your list. Also, come back to the thread anytime and update your list if needed. Ok, here is my list in no particular order and the runner up.

thm

Subway Toys The Screamin Jack 1/6 figure
Incredible Hulk custom statue
Custom Sea Witch mask

Runner up
Devils Rejects Otis 1/6 figure

zombiehorror

None.  In my "heaven" all the monster toys I've ever wanted will be provided once I die so the earthly ones won't do me any good.   :)

the_horror_man

Quote from: zombiehorror on March 27, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
None.  In my "heaven" all the monster toys I've ever wanted will be provided once I die so the earthly ones won't do me any good.   :)

Come on.. There must be a few? ;D 8)

thm

Mord

Quote from: zombiehorror on March 27, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
Sorta an afterlife E-bay, only free.

the_horror_man

hmmm No one wants to play the "to the grave" game. lol Maybe some are just preparing to return from the grave, hence keeping all of their stuff. ;D

thm

Count Zachula

i think this would be a fun thread, Horror Man! Great idea! I have to think about it for a bit though...none of my monster toys are really that rare or special enough for me to put them on the list but I do have other toys that would probably be up there. Would love to see what everyone else comes up with!

the_horror_man

Quote from: Count Zachula on March 27, 2015, 06:03:09 PM
i think this would be a fun thread, Horror Man! Great idea! I have to think about it for a bit though...none of my monster toys are really that rare or special enough for me to put them on the list but I do have other toys that would probably be up there. Would love to see what everyone else comes up with!

Hi Count. This has only to do with the things that are dear to you. Price and rarity of the items is irrelevant. A good example of this is originally, there was another item that was going to be in my top 3, but I changed it. However, I might change it back. This simple vintage rubber Skeleton jiggler made around the 1960's only cost me $8 and it is one of my favorite collectibles.

thm

Mord

Are human beings considered collectibles? I might take Elvira with me.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on March 27, 2015, 07:05:28 PM
Are human beings considered collectibles? I might take Elvira with me.

Given this new insight, I might need to update my list. ;D

thm

Street Worm

Just 3?

Gotta have a Fink!

& my Pop-Tops (when I got them originally they were all on one card, so I say it counts as one item)

and last is either Big Frankie...

or Pinhead...

Wich2

If any of such stuff of mine is left, I hope it remains gets into the hands of someone else that it can bring joy to here.

As Zombie says, I expect things on the other side to take care of themselves.

-Craig

the_horror_man

Quote from: Street Worm on March 28, 2015, 01:59:37 PM
Just 3?

Gotta have a Fink!

& my Pop-Tops (when I got them originally they were all on one card, so I say it counts as one item)

and last is either Big Frankie...

or Pinhead...

Are you going to be able to fit the Big Frankie in the Casket? ;D

thm

Mord

Yeah, and that Pinhead could get a little prickly in there, too.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on March 31, 2015, 07:25:12 PM
Yeah, and that Pinhead could get a little prickly in there, too.

lol.. Not sure if Pinhead should go along. I mean, you could wake up with all kinds of hooks in you. ;D

thm

Mord

Quote from: the_horror_man on March 31, 2015, 07:28:56 PM
lol.. Not sure if Pinhead should go along. I mean, you could wake up with all kinds of hooks in you. ;D

thm
Sounds like fun. What else are you going to do in eternity?