BIG Yagher Dracula

Started by Dirtyhorse, March 03, 2015, 04:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtyhorse

I've done about 7 of these, but did this one a bit different for a fellow UMA member.          

Carts

Mord

Relic

Absolutely Gorgeous Dan !!!!
Very nicely done!
Love the B&W shot!!

Rogerbee

Very nice, one kept popping up on eBay, would have been second choice had I not scored the McVey one. I wasn't as keen on the bust he did as I thought it looked more like Sam Neill than Bela Lugosi. This is much better though.

CHEERS!

PS (No problems with the cloak on this one!)

Universal Steve

You're killing me! This is great! I got one for Christmas and I was going to push it to the top of the stack then someone posted the Batman model and I wanted to do mine next. I have a big stack to choose from and I still have 3 repairs from my room renovation. Decisions,Decisions! All of this impressive work I am seeing is making it hard to choose. Thanks for posting.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Dirtyhorse

Thank you, once again, gents. I'm also slated to the do some of the large scale Bride and Karloff
"Groom" kits that Yagher did recently. These sculpts are really Sideshow quality.

Rogerbee

Sideshow Universal quality certainly. Sideshow quality doesn't ring quite as true as it once did.

CHEERS!

pongo

Quote from: Dirtyhorse on March 04, 2015, 01:41:57 PM
Thank you, once again, gents. I'm also slated to the do some of the large scale Bride and Karloff
"Groom" kits that Yagher did recently. These sculpts are really Sideshow quality.

Great build up on the Dracula. I did one of these also. One of my favorite pieces. I'm also waiting for my "groom" kits to arrive. I can't wait to see your renditions.

Mord

Quote from: Rogerbee on March 04, 2015, 01:47:33 PM
Sideshow Universal quality certainly. Sideshow quality doesn't ring quite as true as it once did.

CHEERS!
So true! Those days are long gone (sadly).