Rated X for eXcitement !!

Started by fmofmpls, December 15, 2007, 04:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

The thread of the Aurora Monster Scenes Frankenstein inspired to me to take things a step further.

How about the Aurora Monster Scenes "The Victim" model kit? How many of you red-blooded males out there remember this overseas Amsterdam issue? 

Actually, there's no such thing as an Amsterdam issue. It's called "chauvinistic pig customizing". Just a little sandpaper is all it takes to undress the Victim! Go baby!

Then there's this rarely seen Aurora Monster Scenes Zombie! More rare than the Giant Insect by far!

Okay I lied again. This dead guy is really just an Aurora Pain Parlor skeleton customized with glue soaked tissue paper for realistic looking rotting flesh.

And finally, if this was all too offensive, then I will leave you with this pic guaranteed to restore your innocence. Ah, isn't she adorable? Life is good after all. God bless America.

This is an Aurora Whoozis model kit. And yes I painted it too. Only a real man would admit such a thing.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

poseablemonster

Those are great, Terry.  Nice job on them all; especially the Victim.

michblk

My mom was right I'd go blind looking at that.  I see what it did to the Zombie!

BK

"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

darkmonkeygod

What Zombie?  Oh, that one.  Didn't see it for a minute.  Musta gotten distracted...
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Minion

Looks like I need to customize the Victim befoore I get her painted. LOL

The Phantom Creep

Good job on that Zombie!
That Whoozis is creepy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please do not panic. But  SCREAM!! Scream for your lives!!"

poseablemonster

Man, I hope that is the leopard's tail.  I know...totally uncalled for. ;D

Jim Bertges

These days that would only get you a PG-13 rating. Times have changed.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

fmofmpls

Oh, what the hell. Why stop now? Drool, and drool again gentlemen!

BTW, don't blame me for this one. Blame Richard Olson.

fmofmpls

I sure hope there's no young kids looking around in here! This an adults only thread.

This is it. My last "after dark" offering. I've already gone way too far.

Enjoy Gloria Holden in Dracula's Daughter as you've never seen her before!

Stop that, or your going to go blind!

Meek

Oh, so you spotted the Leopard. I thought they were born that way. Actually, that's not a Leopard--that's a bear's, er bare, behind  . . .

"Meek"(pointing out the naughty bits)

Man, I hope that is the leopard's tail.  I know...totally uncalled for. ;D
[/quote]
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

The Phantom Creep

"Ladies and gentlemen, please do not panic. But  SCREAM!! Scream for your lives!!"

Monster Bob

Quote from: fmofmpls on December 15, 2007, 06:11:00 PM
I sure hope there's no young kids looking around in here! This an adults only thread.

Eh, if it's sex on the 'net they're looking for, they won't come looking on a monster board for it! (Plus, this stuff is pretty tame, by internet standards)...

-----------

GAKENSTEIN

Homina homina!!!  I just popped a couple of forehead stitches!!!!

(insert head jokes here)
"Supernatural perhaps, baloney perhaps not!"

Richard

EEK!...those 2 pictures again!
Heh, heh, heh!....Both of these pics got a "Don't-You-Have-ANYTHING-Better-To-Do-With-Your-Time?-type rating by my wife when she saw them. There are more, many more. Someday, I want to make a 50s style-cheesecake calendar with them. Someday. But with my luck, I'll lose the disc they are on and that will be that.
Hope no one is offended...it's all in fun, guys and gals!
Richard