New 6" Universal Monstersfrom Mezco!

Started by Jeff Cope, July 22, 2014, 04:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 31, 2014, 08:53:52 PM
Now that I think of it, Sideshow not only did the best Universal Monster toys... they also did the worst.   chain_saw chain_saw
It's like a movie getting an Oscar & a Razzie at the same time.

Count_Zirock

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

aura of foreboding

Thanks for tracking down the pic, Count Z. 

Anton Phibes

aura of foreboding

Anton Phibes

Sadly enough---I will probably buy Van Helsing original concept Mad Monster type figure. I aint touching this thing. :angel:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 03, 2014, 11:44:10 PM
Bondage bar Frankie?

I am definitely purchasing this figure. Reminds me of Electric Frankenstein album covers. Very cool.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 04, 2014, 11:15:48 AM
I am definitely purchasing this figure. Reminds me of Electric Frankenstein album covers. Very cool.
Oh, you're the one.

horrorhunter

Something tells me I won't be buying S & M Frankie.  >:D

Why can't someone do a cool stylized Frankenstein action figure like the Jack Davis 6' Poster Frankenstein? Monsterkids could get their nostalgic fix and younger customers would buy them just because they look cool. There is already a garage kit, but we need a figure of this Monsterkid icon.

ededed
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

king_ghidorah

Any word on when we can expect a line-up for this series? 

I'm holding out hope for a Wolfman and a Frankenstein's monster from this line..I literally have a who shelf devoted to Mezco Frankenstein monsters and Wolfman/Werewolf figures....I'd like to add at least one more of each to cap it off.