[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

ChristineBCW

THE UNDEAD?  Are you sure?

I spent hours trying to find the correct name for Hulk Hogan's latest sexcapade video (I think all of those are just numbered, right?  8, 9, 10, etc?), figuring this had to be a screenshot from the newest one, "HULK 11: PUNITIVE DAMAGES".  I just wanted to get that number right.

Hubby then strode by and said, "That's not Bollea at all - no skin-bronzer lotion.  That's more like Dusty Rhodes, instead."

Dusty?  Uh... isn't he - uh...

Wow. 

THE UNDEAD is right!!

(Of course, I knew this wasn't one of those campaign season "Free The Nipple" videos, but I wasn't sure if it wasn't an Isis recruiting video, too.  Of course, so many political groups and gangstuhs are wearing hoods, too.  We really need them to wear team jerseys and numbers.  AND then they might complain to Wardrobe - "HEY!  You ordered a Hefty size in me, the Extra.  How about getting a belt that doesn't strap me into the last inch, eh?!!")

And is that a Sony Walkman on that belt?  UNDEAD indeed!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 09, 2016, 12:27:23 PM
Spanish Dracula?

I don't recognize him, but I was thinking he looked like Renfro's brother or son.

ADAM

ChristineBCW

Of course, he might have been once employed at a certain Moroccan nightclub... long ago... far away...

Jim Bertges

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 08, 2016, 08:10:28 PM
Thanks to you, I have now watched this film. I wish I hadn't. Wow, what a stink bomb. Good thing I watched the MST3K version on youtube so i could at least laugh,lol. Its a baaaaaad carpet alien monster movie. B-A-D. ;D ;D

Sorry, but I did say it was bad.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 09, 2016, 03:14:34 PM
Correct! :)

Goody! Now, it's my turn. If you've seen the film....you will know the shot immediately. If you haven't....good luck guessing,lol!!!!

horrorhunter

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 09, 2016, 04:51:18 PM
Goody! Now, it's my turn. If you've seen the film....you will know the shot immediately. If you haven't....good luck guessing,lol!!!!

Billy The Kid Vs. Dracula (1966)

That's Virginia Christine.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 09, 2016, 05:01:24 PM
Billy The Kid Vs. Dracula (1966)

That's Virginia Christine.

YOU GOT  IT!!!

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."