New Glenn Starnge Monster kit...Lambert.

Started by Anton Phibes, November 09, 2008, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

latex creep

Who's putting that out?

Scale?

Thanks for sharing!

kklloo

Anton Phibes

Six strings Productions out of Las Vegas.  Guy's name is Kenny.  He also has the Steven Ritch Werewolf model that I've posted here and a nice Teenage Werewolf and Ape Woman kit from the Universal series.  I think the Strange kit is $160 and stands 15 inches.  Tell him Richard Gifford in Ohio sent you to him if you buy one.  Maybe he'll give me a discount on a future purchase if he knows I'm plugging his stuff, LOL!.   Doesn't have a website, but here's his email.  Good Luck.....

desertrat5975(*at*)msn.com

spookyray

kklloo

Are these resin kits or prepainted? BTW,  love the paint job on your piece.

gracebuster

Boy, I like that.
I am getting rid of many of my Garage kits since there was no room for them in the museum.

But man, is that one great.

drthomasholmes

Dan,
What are you doing with your resin kits? If you are selling them or something, I'd be interested to know what you have and prices you might have in mind. My email is tangomcguire(at)aol.com, or I could give you my phone. There's always kits I like to pick up for myself or friend's- especcially older kits of the classics. :)

Brian

Anton Phibes

Its an unpainted resin kit.  This isn't mine though, I am just spreading the word...I DIDN'T PAINT THIS BAD BOY.  This is from Lambert's website.  I'm guessing he painted it.

LUCKMANN

Very good Frankenstein!
I saw something just like this in horrorbid.com
Por que se preocupar com o amanhã
Se ele acaba depois de amanhã?

Since 1981!

depressedlarrytalbot

Just a late add, to say I finally got one of these from Kenny to add to my small but sturdy Frankenstrange collection. Awesome kit, worth every cent, and Kenny is a good guy. He did say a while back that when the molds start to degrade, that's it, so if you had any doubts, don't delay too long. I was afraid I had, what with Xmas and everything sapping my almighty Aussie dollars between first contact and now, but I made it. Whew.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: depressedlarrytalbot on April 01, 2009, 09:08:15 PM
Just a late add, to say I finally got one of these from Kenny to add to my small but sturdy Frankenstrange collection. Awesome kit, worth every cent, and Kenny is a good guy. He did say a while back that when the molds start to degrade, that's it, so if you had any doubts, don't delay too long. I was afraid I had, what with Xmas and everything sapping my almighty Aussie dollars between first contact and now, but I made it. Whew.

Got any pics to share?  How's the face?  Trying to get one myself if I can scrape enuff $$ up and can find one.

depressedlarrytalbot

QuoteGot any pics to share?  How's the face?

Alas, nawww. I haven't even got Aurora built-ups at the moment. How sad is that ? My house is overrun with kids and parrots. I don't even have a bedroom, proper.
I expect to get this and others built about a year before I die, if I'm lucky.
Well, at least I don't have to worry about an overpopulation of new kits any more. As if Universal will ever release a Strange kit, let alone one as awesome as this.  As we should all know by now, UM garage kits are about to become an endangered species.

And it's a GOOD thing, it's REAL good that they done that.  ;D  ???  :-X