Monster candy??

Started by Dr.Terror, December 12, 2007, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: poseablemonster on July 26, 2015, 11:14:54 AM
These are the only 4 I've seen with the "Candy Cigarettes" on them.

Really! I'm surprised at the choices, then! Well, it's great to see them all in one pic!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

zman1981

Interesting to see the blue frankenstein and orange creature boxes. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: zman1981 on July 26, 2015, 03:45:00 PM

It really is. The only cigarettes versions I've ever seen before are Frankenstein on an orange back ground.
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

Quote from: zman1981 on July 26, 2015, 03:45:00 PM

Yeah, just the opposite.
CREATURE FAN

Vandor_Zorkov

Not related but I just saw candy cigarettes are back. Never thought I'd see those again.

Mord

Quote from: Vandor_Zorkov on July 26, 2015, 06:13:15 PM
Not related but I just saw candy cigarettes are back. Never thought I'd see those again.
What...where? Maybe they can eventually vape chocolate cigarettes.

Vandor_Zorkov

Big Lots, yesterday. 85 cents a box...made in Romania or somewhere. Note they're not calling them candy cigs, but I assume that's what they are (didn't buy any)...

Mord

Wow, sure lots like chocolate cigarettes. I wonder how long it will be until someone tries to get them ban. Cancer or diabetes...tough choice.

Vandor_Zorkov

If memory serves, busybodies got them banned in the first place, if banned is the right word. I do not want to see anyone start smoking (I say that as I vape) but I'm glad to see them back.

Mike Scott

You just know the tobacco pushers are putting these out, because teen smoking is down.
CREATURE FAN

Monster Bob

Those are freakin' awesome.

Vandor_Zorkov

The Amazon page says, "Made in Columbia but distributed in the USA by World Confections in South Orange, NJ."

Romania, I thought. Yeah, I need glasses.

They've apparently ditched the red tip, for obvious reasons. Nothing a capful of red food coloring wouldn't fix for those who want to go full childhood recall.

Monster Bob

Quote from: Vandor_Zorkov on July 26, 2015, 06:24:02 PM
Big Lots, yesterday. 85 cents a box...made in Romania or somewhere. Note they're not calling them candy cigs, but I assume that's what they are (didn't buy any)...

The "LUCKY" would make an excellent tattoo.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 26, 2015, 07:00:31 PMYou just know the tobacco pushers are putting these out, because teen smoking is down.

That's ridiculous. They're being produced by someone looking for a gimmick to market their chocolate.

::)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Vandor_Zorkov

Quote from: Hepcat on July 26, 2015, 07:25:34 PM
That's ridiculous. They're being by someone looking for a gimmick to market their chocolate.

::)

Calling it chocolate does it too much service. It's basically a stick of hardened white cake frosting. Just like the good old days.  :D