Ginger versus Mary Ann!

Started by Hepcat, July 04, 2013, 10:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

Quote from: Mord on July 15, 2013, 07:39:11 PM
Your hands would have a lot more to hold on to with Ginger.

I don't think so. SOMEBODY GET THE MEASURING TAPE!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

McDougals House of Horror

Quote from: Mord on July 15, 2013, 08:14:48 PM
I don't mind the high maintenance as long as it enhances the beauty. Mary Anne is too much like a dude.

Mord -- a dude? I don't know too many dudes that look like her. I rest my case...

"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

Hepcat

You should have posted more than one new pic though! Got any nudes or are they all in Mr. Howell's collection?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

horrorhunter

Quote from: Hepcat on July 16, 2013, 09:53:10 AM
You should have posted more than one new pic though! Got any nudes or are they all in Mr. Howell's collection?

???
Thurston the lech. Too bad Lovey didn't live up to her name. ;D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Haunted hearse

Quote from: horrorhunter on July 16, 2013, 05:51:17 PM
Thurston the lech. Too bad Lovey didn't live up to her name. ;D
Actually the Howell's had a loving relationship.  In one episode, they realized they couldn't live without each other.  If anything, what I found outside of the Howell's, was how none of the male character's on the show seemed to have any real romantic interest in any of the ladies on the show.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

horrorhunter

Quote from: Haunted hearse on July 16, 2013, 06:10:14 PM
Actually the Howell's had a loving relationship.  In one episode, they realized they couldn't live without each other.  If anything, what I found outside of the Howell's, was how none of the male character's on the show seemed to have any real romantic interest in any of the ladies on the show.
I was making a bad joke playing off of Hepcat's post. The reason there was an unrealistic lack of whoopy is obvious: '60s sitcoms still had ozzyandharrietitis. Gomez and Morticia were almost racy for the time...."Tish, when you speak French you drive me wild!*smooch**smooch**smooch*" Truth to tell, I miss the innocence of those days. Some of the sitcoms now are one thinly veiled sex joke after another. I would feel uneasy watching them with my mom in the room, if I wasted time to watch most of the current rubbish at all.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Haunted hearse

Quote from: horrorhunter on July 16, 2013, 06:22:55 PM
I was making a bad joke playing off of Hepcat's post. The reason there was an unrealistic lack of whoopy is obvious: '60s sitcoms still had ozzyandharrietitis. Gomez and Morticia were almost racy for the time...."Tish, when you speak French you drive me wild!*smooch**smooch**smooch*" Truth to tell, I miss the innocence of those days. Some of the sitcoms now are one thinly veiled sex joke after another. I would feel uneasy watching them with my mom in the room, if I wasted time to watch most of the current rubbish at all.
The Howells, Gomez and Morticia, and Lily and Herman actaully seemed to have healthy relationships (despite thurston and his teddy) in their own way.  Too bad we seem to have gone in the opposite direction when it comes to interaction between the sexes in all too many sitcoms.

Hepcat

For those of you still unable to decide, here are three more pictures:

The bottom one is unfortunately someone's Photoshop creation. It would though have made for a fine episode!

;)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Wow, definitely sticking with Ginger. What's curious is that Mr. Howell has more votes than Mrs. Howell...hmmm.

Haunted hearse

Quote from: Mord on July 28, 2013, 04:41:08 PM
Wow, definitely sticking with Ginger. What's curious is that Mr. Howell has more votes than Mrs. Howell...hmmm.
Consider that a tribute to Jim Backus, who I always liked.

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Cerebus

Quote from: horrorhunter on July 16, 2013, 06:22:55 PM

I agree, everything is a sex joke these days on network TV. There is a time and place for everything, I rarely watch sitcoms anymore.
http://parlorofhorror.wordpress.com All things horror, and some sci-fi, too!

Mord

There's always time for sex. Come on, we're not that old.

Scatter

Quote from: Mord on July 29, 2013, 12:25:35 PM
There's always time for sex. 

...........said the guy with no kids.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Fester

Quote from: Scatter on July 29, 2013, 02:25:30 PM
...........said the guy with no kids.

Amen to that!

Kids are the most effective birth control devices ever. ;D