so, what are you going to be for Halloween?

Started by scott_of_smeg, October 01, 2013, 04:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott_of_smeg

Safe to say that it is everyone's favorite time of the year.

What are you going to be for Halloween? Are you going out or staying in?

I am going to be an alien cop from They Live. Trick or Treat Studios did an amazing job with this mask. Check out this link:

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/they_live_universal_studios_full_head__halloween_mask.html

I will be sure to post some pics.

My better half is going to be Kenny Powers from HBO's Eastbound and Down. I can't wait to see that!

What about you?
"Quite a good scene, isn't it? One man crazy — three very sane spectators."

nospillblood

I'm thinking about rigging together an invisible man costume. Looking into getting a labcoat instead of the more traditional costume though. I will post pictures if I can put it together in time (the campground I go to has a trick or treating event near the beginning of the month).

Haunted hearse

Quote from: nospillblood on October 01, 2013, 05:25:13 AM
I'm thinking about rigging together an invisible man costume. Looking into getting a labcoat instead of the more traditional costume though. I will post pictures if I can put it together in time (the campground I go to has a trick or treating event near the beginning of the month).
If you're going as an invisible character, what's the point of posting pictures? :P
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

nospillblood

Well how else are people supposed to see my costume?  ;D

KSC

Season 3 left me feeling a bit dead inside, so I'm not really feeling it this year, but I put too much cash into it already, so I might as well use it. Besides, I'm technically dressing as a S1/2 character, so...

The Batman

'Keeping good citizens safe since 2008

I am the itch you cannot scratch.

I am
The Batman

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Haunted hearse

Quote from: The Batman on October 02, 2013, 02:39:57 AM
'Keeping good citizens safe since 2008

I am the itch you cannot scratch.

I am
The Batman

This picture makes it appears that the wicked witch of the west was destroyed by Batman, rather than Dorothy.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

charp13

I'm thinking about dressing up as Rigby- from The Regular Show.  I have the raccoon costume, I just need a few odds n ends.  :)

Count_Zirock

Depressed...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 4

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Wicked Lester

Quote from: Count_Zirock on October 03, 2013, 05:41:43 AM
Depressed...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 4

Right there with ya pal. Too much negative crap going on across the board. I might put some old school cardboard stuff in the window but that's about it. :(