TV on DVD What are you watching now?

Started by Wicked Lester, February 24, 2013, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LugosiFan25

In the 1897 storyline on Dark Shadows.

About to finish up the "Classic 39" of the Honeymooners.

After that, starting my new DVD set of the entirety of The Twilight Zone and then the new blurays of the Outer Limits.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on February 18, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
After that, starting my new DVD set of the entirety of The Twilight Zone and then the new blurays of the Outer Limits.

I just wrapped on Twilight Zone a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to decide whether to go for The Outer Limits or Night Gallery next.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Haunted hearse

Bedazzled (2000) Liz Hurley and Brendan Fraisure.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

geezer butler

I'm watching DVD of WWE Saturday Night's Main Event. Great old school matches. Reminds me of being kid watching wrestling in mid 80s-early 90s.

Wicked Lester

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5. Another great show. About to also finish up Chicago Fire. On season 6.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Haunted hearse on February 19, 2019, 09:19:07 PM
Bedazzled (2000) Liz Hurley and Brendan Fraisure.

Oh?! Did you actually enjoy the film, H.H.?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: geezer butler on February 24, 2019, 10:46:13 PM
I'm watching DVD of WWE Saturday Night's Main Event. Great old school matches. Reminds me of being kid watching wrestling in mid 80s-early 90s.

Not sure how this started but I'm on this old school wrestling kick. I stopped watching wrestling in mid-90s I guess. I remember the NWO storyline on WCW, but that's around time I stopped. Anyhow, I'm revisiting the big wrestling events I watched as a kid.

So far made my way through following dvds: Wrestlemania, Wrestlemania 2, Wrestelmania 3 (I was there), Survivor Series 87, and just started Royal Rumble 88.

Monsters For Sale

Did you guys see where that wrestler named Bundy just died?
ADAM

geezer butler

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on March 07, 2019, 07:34:21 AM
Did you guys see where that wrestler named Bundy just died?

Yeah it was weird---I was watching the Survivor Series match with him and thought "I wondered what happened to KK Bundy?" So I googled him and the news had just broke about him dying. Weird.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: geezer butler on March 10, 2019, 12:54:56 AM
Yeah it was weird---I was watching the Survivor Series match with him and thought "I wondered what happened to KK Bundy?" So I googled him and the news had just broke about him dying. Weird.

Not being a follower of wrestling, the only time I saw him was on "Married With Children" where he taught Bud Bundy how to wrestle.  I thought the name was just for the show.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that he had died.
ADAM

geezer butler

Quote from: geezer butler on March 07, 2019, 04:36:34 AM
Not sure how this started but I'm on this old school wrestling kick. I stopped watching wrestling in mid-90s I guess. I remember the NWO storyline on WCW, but that's around time I stopped. Anyhow, I'm revisiting the big wrestling events I watched as a kid.

So far made my way through following dvds: Wrestlemania, Wrestlemania 2, Wrestelmania 3 (I was there), Survivor Series 87, and just started Royal Rumble 88.

Making my way through the major WWF ppv events. Last few days watched Wrestlemania 4, Summer Slam 88, and Survivor Series 88.
I plan on watching through the mid 90s, then will go back and start watching NWA/WCW matches from same era (mid 80s through mid 90s).

Haunted hearse

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 06, 2019, 02:50:29 PM
Oh?! Did you actually enjoy the film, H.H.?
As a matter of fact I did. I like the different characters Fraisure played, and Hurley was very sexy.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

zombiehorror

Westworld~So far watched the first couple of episodes of season 1; digging it.

marsattacks666

Quote from: zombiehorror on March 13, 2019, 07:01:58 PM
Westworld~So far watched the first couple of episodes of season 1; digging it.

Season one is really good.  ;D