Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: munsterlvr1313 on November 02, 2021, 07:29:07 PM
Can anyone tell me more about this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Franky looks like Herman Munster
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

It's possible that doll doesn't go with that box.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

munsterlvr1313

Here's what I was told by the store I got it from

Lazarus

Another one for ths spooky game shelf, although this one might be a cheat.

This is a slightly reworked version of a popular 2 player game called Patchwork, by Uwe Rosenberg.  It's a big hit with couples apparently, and is supposed to be very good.  I've been trying to stick to my horror theme when making my purchases lately, to help me save a bit of cash, but this was my excuse to grab a copy of this one.  the game is about making a quilt, and trying to set up that quilt to score you as many buttons (eyeballs in this edition) as possible, while filling up your quilt board as best you can.  You and your opponent pull the irregular patch tiles from a shared pool, so the patches available to you change from game to game.  At the end of the game, you score points for the number of eyeballs you've collected, and subtract points for the number of empty spaces on your quilt board.  Easy, quick, clean.  I guess they ran the regular version of the game through an algorithm, and rebalanced the tiles for this one, but since I haven't played the original, I couldn't tell you if this is going to be an improvement or not.  We'll see!

marsattacks666

Quote from: munsterlvr1313 on November 03, 2021, 12:08:50 PM
Here's what I was told by the store I got it from

Thanks for that info. I knew that doll looked a lot Herman Munster.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

scarey1scd

The wife went out to pick up brewskies last weekend and she came across these guys. Dont know if they made any other monsters. I got one of each. From Mason Ale Works, California

Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

Mike Scott

Quote from: scarey1scd on November 15, 2021, 12:56:58 PM
Don't know if they made any other monsters.

Just those two on their website.
CREATURE FAN

geezer butler

My Super 7 Shogun Godzillas came in the mail. They're pretty rad. Also, finally scored a color version of the NECA Monster. Now I have both versions.  :)

2021-11-15_07-38-54 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-11-15_07-39-23 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-11-15_07-38-32 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2021-11-15_07-39-51 by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Cracked Monster Party #4

Lazarus

Ordered this one today.  It's a reprint of a game from 1981.  You can play it as a head to head 2 player game with Van Helsing vs Dracula, or as a roleplaying game with up to six.  It's part of the old Pocket Game line, so the production is deliberately cheap, with perforated cardboard chits and a paper map.  I'm not sure how well it's gonna go over with my family, but I live for stuff like this.

Hepcat

Quote from: scarey1scd on November 15, 2021, 12:56:58 PM
The wife went out to pick up brewskies last weekend and she came across these guys. Dont know if they made any other monsters. I got one of each. From Mason Ale Works, California

IPA is real old school beer like my father and other union workers used to drink. It therefore goes well with real old school monsters.

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

A few recent purchases. The JADA Creature toy. The ToT TCWAU mask. 12" x 18" Joel Herrera "Creature" print.

CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on November 23, 2021, 12:24:10 AM
A few recent purchases. The JADA Creature toy. The ToT TCWAU mask. 12" x 18" Joel Herrera "Creature" print. ... 

How do you like that mask?  It looks like it might be very thick.  Is it wearable - and comfortable?
ADAM

Lazarus

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on November 23, 2021, 07:49:08 AM
How do you like that mask?  It looks like it might be very thick.  Is it wearable - and comfortable?

I think the face looks a little small for the head, personally.  But that might just be distortion from a person's head not being in there.