Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: Lazarus on January 09, 2016, 06:22:13 PM
Hitchcock and Cthulhu had the variants in the specialty store set. 

Thanks! :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

monsterloco

Took my nephew to get a game at gamestop and I just though it would look great on a shelf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gory Glenn

Quote from: monsterloco on January 11, 2016, 06:42:23 PM

Took my nephew to get a game at gamestop and I just though it would look great on a shelf

Cool, a Fallout Mini-Nuke. I like it!  ;D

cereal7

Two of a few monster item I got for my b-day this past weekend
mortals are not permitted...die and come back

monsterloco

Quote from: Gory Glenn on January 12, 2016, 12:09:48 PM
Cool, a Fallout Mini-Nuke. I like it!  ;D
Don't even have a pc to play games but it just seem like a cool thing to display

The Batman

'Saw this today and purchased it immediately. I may buy another one just to enjoy detail painting the zombie and his brain. The game comes with a special zombie game, so it's more than just standard Yahtzee. The special zombie dice has pictures on it, such as a hand grenade, a med kit and a zomie head.

YoungestMonsterKid

Quote from: The Batman on January 13, 2016, 07:51:39 PM
I may buy another one just to enjoy detail painting the zombie and his brain.

I'd love that and wouldn't even use it for Yhatzee.

Therin of Andor

ReAction Rocky Horror by Ian McLean, on Flickr

I guess these count as "Horror" toys? Loved finding the ReAction figures for "Rocky Horror Picture Show" recently - locally! ("Zing Pop Culture" store at Penrith Plaza, Sydney, Australia.) The current wave has six figures, but the line will probably have additional characters and costume variations eventually - but meanwhile I made a quick custom of Rocky himself by wrapping Johnny Lawrence from "The Karate Kid" into some paper bandages from the bathroom cabinet.
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.

Lazarus

I don't get the lack of stuff for the actual character of Rocky.  They didn't do a Pop! Vinyl or a reaction figure.
I wonder what's up.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Therin of Andor on January 14, 2016, 08:37:03 AM

I guess these count as "Horror" toys? Loved finding the ReAction figures for "Rocky Horror Picture Show" recently - locally! ("Zing Pop Culture" store at Penrith Plaza, Sydney, Australia.) The current wave has six figures, but the line will probably have additional characters and costume variations eventually - but meanwhile I made a quick custom of Rocky himself by wrapping Johnny Lawrence from "The Karate Kid" into some paper bandages from the bathroom cabinet.

Now THOSE are super cool. (Creature of the Night)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

YoungestMonsterKid

I love how it's a movie called "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and Rocky Horror isn't even in the first line.

Count_Zirock

A package arrived today for something I almost forgot I had ordered. BBC Shop had a one-day BOGO sale just before Xmas, and I ordered two "Doctor Who" TARDIS key pendants. Regularly $14.95, got two for that price. They appear a bit smaller than past, unlicensed versions by Spirit of Lightâ„¢ and 1-800-TREKKER. These are fully licensed and based on the version used by the Seventh and Eighth Doctors in 1996's "Doctor Who: The Movie." (Which were actually recasts of the 1-800-TREKKER version, as the BBC had lost the original prop, designed by Jon Pertwee.)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Therin of Andor

Quote from: YoungestMonsterKid on January 14, 2016, 05:59:55 PM
I love how it's a movie called "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and Rocky Horror isn't even in the first line.

Quote from: Lazarus on January 14, 2016, 09:52:39 AM
I don't get the lack of stuff for the actual character of Rocky.  They didn't do a Pop! Vinyl or a reaction figure.

Remember the "big head" statues, "Headliner XL", that were the foreunners of "Headknockers"? They did a 1999 statue for "Rocky Horroer Picture Show" and included Rocky himself.

Rocky by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.

Count_Zirock

Does the Frank N. Furter figure have the tattoo on his right arm?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Therin of Andor

Quote from: Count_Zirock on January 14, 2016, 08:40:35 PM
Does the Frank N. Furter figure have the tattoo on his right arm?

But of course!

Frank N Furter's tattoo by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.