Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Zachula

Mord

What a bargain! Thanks for the heads up, Count Z.

scarey1scd

That is awesome man! Some good prices...I might just snag the Blood Of Dracula figure!!
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

geezer butler

Picked these up at local comic book show a few weeks ago:

WD_prison by geezer2014, on Flickr

fig_pck by geezer2014, on Flickr

merle by geezer2014, on Flickr

godzilla by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

I dig the Walking Dead playset
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

1/6thtoyz

Love the walking dead stuff. The prison tower was a little pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

The Batman

Thanks, looks like I need to watch The Walking Dead show.  8)

horrorhunter

I finally scored one of these Product Enterprise 12" Christopher Lee Dracula figures off evilBay for a reasonable price- $85. This is a killer figure! I didn't even know about these until a few months ago and I've been stalking the eBay listings since. In person it looks great, and the packaging is really nice as well.  :)

I also picked up the Executive Replicas Horror Of Party Beach figure and Blood Of Dracula figure off of their site for cheap. The boxes are really cool and the Party Beach figure of the goofy monster is not bad and certainly worth the $45. The Blood Of Dracula figure is mediocre, but for 30 bucks I'm glad I got it. I haven't paid $30 for a 1/6th scale figure in a nice box since the Sideshow days a decade-and-a-half ago.

I grabbed these pics off the 'net. Why use the camera when you don't have to?
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

That Horror of Dracula has been one of my favorite figures since I bought it back in '04. They were $65 msrp back then, so you got a hell of a deal. I believe I've seen them list for a few hundred not too long ago. Congrats, buddy.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on March 27, 2015, 05:40:33 PM
That Horror of Dracula has been one of my favorite figures since I bought it back in '04. They were $65 msrp back then, so you got a hell of a deal. I believe I've seen them list for a few hundred not too long ago. Congrats, buddy.
Thanks, Mord. The way some of the prices have been going on some of these monster figures I'm gittin' 'em while the gittin's good.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

Also got one of these Cannibal Apocalypse DVDs off eBay finally. It's been OOP for years. I remember passing on buying it new for $20 at Borders years ago. I've recently been watching all of the classic Cannibal flicks and this is the only one I didn't have. I'm not one to give a hundred bucks for ANY DVD regardless of how scarce it is, but I finally found a nice "as new" copy for $30 shipped with a nice case and insert so I pulled the trigger.

This flick stars John Saxon and is the only classic long pig buffet to take place in a city instead of a jungle. I plan to check it out tonight. Love the "Euroshock Collection" DVDs from Image and have most of them.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 27, 2015, 05:35:01 PM
I finally scored one of these Product Enterprise 12" Christopher Lee Dracula figures off evilBay for a reasonable price- $85. This is a killer figure! I didn't even know about these until a few months ago and I've been stalking the eBay listings since. In person it looks great, and the packaging is really nice as well.  :)

I also picked up the Executive Replicas Horror Of Party Beach figure and Blood Of Dracula figure off of their site for cheap. The boxes are really cool and the Party Beach figure of the goofy monster is not bad and certainly worth the $45. The Blood Of Dracula figure is mediocre, but for 30 bucks I'm glad I got it. I haven't paid $30 for a 1/6th scale figure in a nice box since the Sideshow days a decade-and-a-half ago.

I grabbed these pics off the 'net. Why use the camera when you don't have to?
He is a great figure. I also got him on EBay a while ago for about the same price. Never did take him out of the box. I have my DD figure on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

horrorhunter

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on March 27, 2015, 06:10:36 PM
He is a great figure. I also got him on EBay a while ago for about the same price. Never did take him out of the box. I have my DD figure on display.
My figures usually stay packaged, especially when they display this well in the original packaging. One of these sold for well over $100 a few weeks ago on eBay with a really beat up box. I didn't want that one because packaging condition is a big concern of mine. I'm happy with the one I have now.

Like an idiot I passed on the DD 1/6th scale Chris Lee Dracula. But, at least I have all of the DD Hammer Megos, and plan to not miss any DD Hammer figures in future.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 27, 2015, 06:35:03 PM
My figures usually stay packaged, especially when they display this well in the original packaging. One of these sold for well over $100 a few weeks ago on eBay with a really beat up box. I didn't want that one because packaging condition is a big concern of mine. I'm happy with the one I have now.

I agree with you about box condition being important, HH. It's too bad the box art(?) on the PE Dracula is so lame.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on March 27, 2015, 08:02:17 PM
I agree with you about box condition being important, HH. It's too bad the box art(?) on the PE Dracula is so lame.
I really like the box design. The Hammer symbol is elegant and striking, and the leather grain pattern is attractive. The back has a nice photo of the figure and some info, and the inside front cover is well done. I think it's a nice alternative to the traditional poster art or illustration. I normally prefer poster art or really good illustration for figure packaging but something like this is cool occasionally.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...