Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monolith

This was all I could find anywhere about the Mummy pop-up toy I posted above. There's a skeleton, a Mummy, and a Frankenstein in this picture...

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/monster-pop-toys-1960s-frankenstein-142957748

Hepcat

Here's a thread where these pop-ups were discussed and pictured:

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=935.0

And no, I don't remember it because it was before my time on this board. I just pecked "Frankenstein pop-up" into the Search function on this board.

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Monolith

Thanks for finding that thread Hepcat. I knew it was in here somewhere. I guess I just didn't enter the right search words.

Here's a Kong board game I got not too long ago. Was trying to get one for years but always got outbid. Maybe one day I'll get the Godzilla game.

King Kong Board Game Box (Ideal 1963) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Hepcat

Wow! I love that game!

8)

What's the condition of the interior parts/pieces?

???

Monolith

Quote from: Hepcat on December 29, 2021, 04:19:00 PM
Wow! I love that game!

8)

What's the condition of the interior parts/pieces?

???

The inside's really good except it's missing the spinner.

Monolith

Got this 1968 wrapper for rub-on tattoos not too long ago, I think I had these when I was a kid...

Monster Marks Wrapper (Fleer 1968) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Hepcat

Bubble gum and tattoos were together a marriage made in heaven. Fleer did a number of these including these nifty one-cent Justice League of America ones:

8)

marsattacks666

Pick this up ......

Ideal's King Kong board game

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 10, 2022, 10:47:24 PM
Pick this up ......

Ideal's King Kong board game

That is killer Mars!! Congrats. I'd like to score the Kong 76 colorforms set. 🦍

Monolith

Marsattacks---nice Kong game. I remember buying the Aurora Kong model back in '76 when the Kong remake came out.

I recently got these. They were made in Japan in the 1970's and came unassembled inside a plastic capsule. They are made of metal and are hard to find...

King Kong Keychain Vs Godzilla Keychain (1970's) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Monolith

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monolith on January 15, 2022, 07:57:20 PM
Marsattacks---nice Kong game. I remember buying the Aurora Kong model back in '76 when the Kong remake came out.

I recently got these. They were made in Japan in the 1970's and came unassembled inside a plastic capsule. They are made of metal and are hard to find...

King Kong Keychain Vs Godzilla Keychain (1970's) by donald deveau, on Flickr

These are rad!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Picked this up today
G.I. Joe Adventure Team/ Intruder(s) Strong Men( Man) From Another World

Mike Scott

Looks like Worthpoint won't let you hot link their pics.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Earth 2 Chris

Found my first Jaymar Universal Monsters puzzle in the wild for $15 bucks. I couldn't pay fast enough!!!