Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhwolfman

There were a few things I sold a while back I wanted to replace. I got another Frankie speaker, Which I all ready showed ya. I just got this in. Not as nice as my other one, but very happy to have one back in the cave.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

artistguy

That's a nice item.. congrats on getting another one...funny how the Lon Wolfman is wearing the Oliver Reed  hammer werewolf costume...:)

Adam

Mike H

I grabbed this little fella at an antique show yesterday. I doubt that it's very old and I'm not even sure that it's supposed to be Kong, but for $5, I thought it was a nice little find!

Unknown Primate

I like that little ol' Kong/Gorilla!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Monster Bob

Mike- That ring was sold as a King King ring- I have seen it offered over the years in a little package (like a Rat Fink ring), but when those first came on the scene, I remember there were questions as to whether the packaging was authentic. The rings were, though.

deadman

I found the Return of the fly figure from '03 for 40 bucks in the box on ebay, How do you post pictures on here?

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mike H

I'm proud to have pleased the Unknown Primate! :)

Tom Smith Monsternut

My wife made me a Hawaiian shirt with that Kong fabric :)
Best,,
Tom

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

monsterphile

Quote from: deadman on January 18, 2010, 05:55:03 PM
I found the Return of the fly figure from '03 for 40 bucks in the box on ebay, How do you post pictures on here?

I use www.flickr.com to host my pictures. 

Monster Bob

Howard- Congrats on the Wolfman Paint set- a great, great piece !

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Dr.Terror

Very happy to recently find a wearable DP "Count". 

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

poseablemonster

Quote from: Dr.Terror on January 18, 2010, 11:52:14 PM

Very happy to recently find a wearable DP "Count". 

Wow, that is great!  Do you know who sculpted that mask for Post?