Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toy Ranch

Those plastic nuts crack and break apart really easily and are not easy to use after they do.  Be careful not to over-tighten and use your hand, not a tool.

tv horror

Hey Toy ranch that sounds like the quote from the Elvira movie " Just grab a tool and bang away!"
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

chrisnurse

I just won these flat Palmers. I love Palmers, but can't afford a 'proper' set, so I'm very happy with this flat find!
You can't kill the Boogeyman

Bogey

ChrisW

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

hammett1

Chris, Super find.  Thank you for sharing the picture.  David
hammett1

"In front of me stood a GORILLA in a hat"

ramsey37

After months of trying, I finally landed an Ideal Mini Monsters Frankie doll! He's shown here with Wolfie, who I bought recently from ChattyLMS. Frankie is currently wearing repro shoes but is otherwise complete.
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

raycastile

They make a cute pair.  It looks like they're wondering what mischief they can make.
Raymond Castile

Ranger45

Is that Frankenstein and Dracula they are not scary they are so lovely.,

poseablemonster

Got a few goodies this week:

Couldn't get a decent pic of the pez , my camera is about shot - but it's in great condition.

Robot House Colorforms Outer Spaceman - Alpha 7

Monster Mansion game and the last small Remco monster I needed - The Mummy!

This looks much better out of the box than in it - very good Karloff likeness.

A bunch of Japanese Godzilla stuff that I got to sell...

Some good stuff here - Chained Monsters Dracula (Monster Squad figure), a set of Creepy Kids pvc figures, Thing Bank, Mego King Kong, and whistling Dracula teeth.

This magazine has a great Don Post mask spread, and an 8mm can with several films including Abbott & Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, The Harlem Globetrotters, One Million B.C. and Round Trip to Mars.

This is a pair of monster pencil topper heads I've been after for a while - these are tough ones.

raycastile

That is a fantastic haul.  I especially like the Chained Monsters Dracula and those pencil toppers.  And I remember Dynamite from my elementary days, but not that particular issue.  Which Creature PEZ version is that?  I see he is already nestled among some other Creature items, making himself at home.
Raymond Castile

Bogey

Those pencil toppers are the bees knees.....do you have others in your collection?

poseablemonster

Quote from: raycastile on May 04, 2009, 01:27:59 AM
That is a fantastic haul.  I especially like the Chained Monsters Dracula and those pencil toppers.  And I remember Dynamite from my elementary days, but not that particular issue.  Which Creature PEZ version is that?  I see he is already nestled among some other Creature items, making himself at home.
Thanks, Ray.  I haven't gotten much for my collection in a long time, so I was due for a decent haul!  That is the Fishman pez.  It's my first pez and it was pretty expensive.  I can't see myself getting more unless I find them cheaper.

poseablemonster

Quote from: Bogey on May 04, 2009, 01:29:23 AM
Those pencil toppers are the bees knees.....do you have others in your collection?
Thanks.  Yes, I have a lot of toppers, charms, etc...but these are the only ones of this style that I have ever come across.