Identify you avatar.

Started by Bogey, September 03, 2008, 02:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogey

Some are obvious, some I have never seen before.  However, on the obvious ones, there may be a story behind the specific one you picked.  :)

tv horror

Hello Bogey, my avatar sums up who I am (oh no it doesn't), I'm honest and trustworthy (You aren't).   Leave me alone Hyde can't you see that I'm going insane.........
really I just like the twinkle in Hyde's eye. 
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Bogey

Quote from: tv horror on September 03, 2008, 03:33:11 AM
Hello Bogey, my avatar sums up who I am (oh no it doesn't), I'm honest and trustworthy (You aren't).   Leave me alone Hyde can't you see that I'm going insane.........
really I just like the twinkle in Hyde's eye. 

LOL!

raycastile

My avatar is Coffin Joe because I'm a crazy Coffin Joe fan.  The subtitle "I don't like dramas" is not something I added.  That is the actual subtitle accompanying that shot in the movie.  That's why I picked that particular image.  I don't like dramas.
Raymond Castile

Universal Steve

My avatar is one of the obvious ones. Dracula with Lugosi is my favorite film of all time and Lugosi is my favorite actor.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Gasport

My avatar is a shot of me w/ my childhood hero [taken last summer at my house] and king of all horror hosts, Zacherley. I'm wearing my repro Shock Monster mask and a fez... Lots of symbolism going on here, since my fondest monster memory from my youth was when i was about 6 or 7 and my best friend Doug slept over my house one Saturday night during 1963. We just finished watching Zacherley host Chiller Theater on WPIX NY's CH 11, [Attack of the 50 Foot Woman] went back to my room and attempted to read the classic Famous Monsters issue # 7 featuring a Zacherley cover/pictorial under the blankets, with a flashlight. [we use to make up our own captions for the photos, since we couldn't read all that well and then laugh WAY harder than any rational person ever should] I say "attempted "because we no sooner had begun reading when my brother , who was about 16 at the time, suddenly sprung out of my closet wearing his newly acquired [from Famous Monster's, Captain Company mail order dept.] Shock Monster mask. Doug shined the flashlight [imagine what this looked like in a completely darkened room] up into the hideous looking face leering down at us, he then picked up the army cot that he was to sleep on over his head and flung it straight at my brother's face, like a surfboard! Next thing i saw were my bro's feet up in the air. Needless to say, my mom soon intervened and made all the threats to our well being necessary to successfully diffuse a potentially hazardous situation.
  I eventually met Zach in 1988 [its a long story] and have since recorded 2 CD's with him [Dead Man's Ball and the Rondo winning, {GO FIGURE!} Interment For Two] Even weirder is that Zach is slated to host the movie, "Tarantula" on a Chiller Theater TV special on Ch 11 this Halloween! Like Joe Walsh said ,Life's been good to me so far...please feel free to pull miy finger anytime. You won't be disappointed.
                                                          Mike [sorry my answer was so long] Gilks

ramsey37

My avatar is my childhood Animal Fair Bigfoot puppet ;)
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

sixshooter

My avatar is "sixshooter", an endearing puppet from the puppetmaster series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4pD2lIPRI

packy120353

My avatar is a "The Unknown Soldier" action figure.

Gareee

Mine is a 3d critter I sell over at Daz3d.com for daz studio (free) and for Poser 7 or poser pro (3d applications)

Monsterkid71

I love the Creature!

Plus this one reminds me of when I first saw Revenge of the Creature. It was on tv and they aired it in 3D. I remember begging my mom to stop at the Tinee Giant grocery store so I could get a couple of pairs of the glasses. I think I had to buy a pack of gum or something in order to get them. This was the first Creature movie I had ever seen. I knew who the creature was but had not seen the original yet. Lots of good memories!

Tom Smith Monsternut

Mine is the cover for Army of Darkness VS Darkman #3 that I colored for Dynamite Comics over the art of my goody buddy George Perez.
Best..
Tom

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

Jim Bertges

My Avatar is a 1/3 scale resin bust of Glen Strange as the Frankenstein Monster, sculpted by Shawn Nagle. It's flat on the back, made for wall hanging. I painted it to look like it is being lit by a red light on the right side.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

MrDark1

I have some questions about this avatar thingee...

I have a avatar I put on my yuku info.  Though it only shows when I sign in at this one site, through yuku, at the Classic Horror Boards, and does not show here on UMA site, or at the Halloween Mask Assoc boards when I post there.

When it does show up at postings on Classic Horror it has my name MrDark1 as I want, and my selected picture, and also after MrDark1 it has universal monster army id or something?

Can any one teach this old Mummy some new tricks?  If you could please help me, I sure would appreciate it-sorry to stop this tread for this, but I saw an opening.

Nicole

Another obvious one, mine is the Joker from The Dark Knight, doing his compulsive lip-licking. Yep, I'm a Batfan.
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant