Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 27, 2008, 01:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kklloo

Bogey

The Iron Giant (1999)

With the exception of the old Fleischer Superman cartoons, this is easily my favorite piece of animation....ever.  Great story and beautifully told.  Plus, you gotta give it up for our fellow monster/sci-fi fan Hogarth.

Wanga Dang

Last week we went to Queensland on holiday - the apartment had a DVD player and I got sick with Flu... luckily I took a bunch of movies with me.  Watched Bride of Frankenstein and Ghost of Frankenstein.  Forgot how much I enjoyed Ghost!  Oh, and last night they had Gods and Monsters on Free to Air TV, which I'd never seen so I watched that.  Enjoyed it!
"We just heard you offer an apology for all the monsters of our times."

josie monster

Last night I watched 1931 "FRANKENSTEIN" ( For billionth time, my personal favorite movie ) , followed by "GODZILLA  VS MEGAGUIRUS".   :D

Universal Steve

The last one was a couple of days ago. I watched The Creature From The Black Lagoon. I watched it on my computer because I was getting some pictures for my site.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

kklloo

Had a mini Spectreman marathon and watched It Came From Beneath the Sea.

Bogey

This may, or may not fit, ;) but I just watched the first disc of Season 1 of CSI.  Never have seen an episode, but now I am hooked......now where is that Netflix link of mine.....

raycastile

This weekend I watched Dr. Mabuse, the Gambler.

Raymond Castile

raycastile

OK, now I just finished my annual viewing of Shriek of the Mutilated.  After four-and-a-half hours of Fritz Lang, I had to have some good old drive-in trash.
Raymond Castile

Bogey

Quote from: raycastile on September 01, 2008, 09:08:12 AM
OK, now I just finished my annual viewing of Shriek of the Mutilated.  After four-and-a-half hours of Fritz Lang, I had to have some good old drive-in trash.

A reasonable course of action, for sure.  :)

neonnoodle

Was that the original version of Shriek, featuring Popcorn by Hot Butter?

Watched Mystery Men again, and now watching Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon.
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

raycastile

Raymond Castile

Wanga Dang

Last night we watched Curse of Frankenstein - 1957 - I'd never actualy seen it all the way through. Not bad at all...

Next Sunday on ABC2 (Australia) they're showing "It Came from Outer Space"  - 8.30 pm
Can't wait!
"We just heard you offer an apology for all the monsters of our times."

Gary D Macabre

Gary D. Macabre
Phantom of the UMA lounge

Monsterkid71