Anton Phibes

Quote from: Wolfman on April 18, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
Does anyone know the edition size of the figure? Hello Richard! LOL

JP

OK, from what I had heard online, it was supposed to break down like this:

72 Deluxe Box Graveyard Zombies
72 Regular box Graveyard Zombies
72 Tiki Hawaiin shirt Zombies.

72 of each edition because the mask was released in 1972. 216 total figures if combine all 3 types.

At least that was the last chatter I got on it around the time I bought mine.

Wolfman

I'm not sure I want the figure without owning the mask, which is highly unlikely at this point. Anyone have the figure but not the mask?

JP

Anton Phibes

I had the figure well before I had a copy of the mask. It was all I could get until I eventually scored a Whitehead mask and then a Mabry Nightowl mask.

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 18, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
I had the figure well before I had a copy of the mask. It was all I could get until I eventually scored a Whitehead mask and then a Mabry Nightowl mask.
Having bought the figure first, and not knowing if you'd ever get the mask, obviously you could've lived with just the figure I'm assuming.

JP

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Wolfman on April 19, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
Having bought the figure first, and not knowing if you'd ever get the mask, obviously you could've lived with just the figure I'm assuming.

JP

Yes....the figure is great.  If it would've been all I could get; I would've been happy enough. At the time I was holding onto hope that ToTS would eventually do a version of the mask. My constant searching paid off, and letting folks know what I was looking for. Rob (thehorrorman) set me up with the Mabry (which was in the collection of Sandy Collora and is even signed on the inside of the mask to him from Justin Mabry). The Dwayne Whitehead mask made its way into my collection in a rather timely way as well after constant searches. I say go for the figure.

Wolfman

Just pulled the trigger on the VL zombie figure. Went with the one in the wooden box. Looking forward to it.

JP

horrorhunter

My Kelly Mann Langdon Zombie, #15/30.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Josh

Heres a wearable copy I received a few weeks ago (I'm holding a copy of the original recast, discussed earlier in this thread)

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Double, wow! Rad!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."