Which Anchor-Hocking Universal monster glass do you like the best?

Started by Hepcat, May 20, 2012, 01:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

The battle in this poll has turned out to be one for second place:

Mummy 17
Creature 10
Frankenstein 7
Wolf Man 3

:-\

Collecting! It's what I do!

horrorhunter

The Mummy usually gets the shaft when compared to the other UniMons. It's cool to see him kicking some asp!(ouch)

Michael
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on June 02, 2012, 05:19:47 PM
The Mummy usually gets the shaft when compared to the other UniMons. It's cool to see him kicking some asp!(ouch)

Michael

;D ;D ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

general gruesome

The Mummy glass is awesome! The Creature one is cool as well

Hepcat

Something's wrong here. Your vote hasn't registered.

???

jerod

Mummy.

A local antique store has several Mummy glasses for $35 a piece. Price seems fair, just haven't picked one up yet.
jerod

marsattacks666

Quote from: jerod on October 17, 2012, 01:52:27 AM
Mummy.

A local antique store has several Mummy glasses for $35 a piece. Price seems fair, just haven't picked one up yet.

Wow, now that is a steal!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Earth 2 Chris

I voted for the Mummy. I'd normally go for the Wolfman, and then Frankenstein, but the Mummy's just the better design, and a good likeness of Chaney as Kharis.

Chris

Hepcat

Hepcat

Quote from: jerod on October 17, 2012, 01:52:27 AMA local antique store has several Mummy glasses for $35 a piece. Price seems fair, just haven't picked one up yet.

I'm wondering why you didn't buy them all. Or did you?

???

Hepcat

Quote from: frankenstein73 on May 23, 2012, 07:06:36 AMCreature is the best imo, then the mummy, wolfman, and frankie. I have none  :-[  of them yet.

So do you have any yet?

???

Moe

The only one I have is the Wolfman.  I paid $60 for him this year.

WnewCreatureFeatures

They are all cool but out of the 4 I like the Mummy the best ,

horrorhunter

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 20, 2012, 01:48:51 AM
I like the Mummy glass best. I'm usually biased towards the Creature, but I think the Mummy has this one all "WRAPPED UP".....ugggh. I gotta get these things one of these days.
Got my set about a year and a half ago. Love 'em all but still like the Mummy glass the best.

Jeez, I've been on UMA longer than I thought!  :o
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

frankenstein73

Quote from: Hepcat on December 29, 2014, 06:38:06 PM
So do you have any yet?

???
yep! Full set, got the mummy first the summer of 2012 at an antique store(actually bought 2 of them there) . Then last year I picked up the other 3 via ebay in separate listings. All minty. Love em!
Mirabile dictu,don't you agree?