Guess What I'm Doing For VALENTINE'S DAY?

Started by Unknown Primate, February 10, 2012, 02:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Hepcat

Quote from: Unknown Primate on February 16, 2012, 03:50:27 PMThey tied me up because I tried ripping tubes & wires out - they thought I was gonna get free!  Chrome steel was nothin', so whadda they expect?!

Atta boy! That's what I like to hear!

8)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Unknown Primate

Moonshadow

WHEW!!!

Glad to hear it's all over and you are back home! Take care Mark!

The Creeper

Awesome!  I knew you would be alright.  Glad you are good my friend!
Long live the UMA!

lblambert

Best news of the week! Glad to see you back Mark!

Lee

charp13

UP!!  Thanks for caring about us as much as we care about you  :)  I will listen to your advice and pass it on, my friend.  Now, take some time to rest, and know that you did good!

CreepysFan

Great to have you back at the UMA my simian friend.  Fantastic advice your giving, just be sure to follow it yourself.  No need to battle planes or climb skyscrapers for a while, Scatter can always fill in for now.  Seriously, I was extremely worried, and am relieved to see your posts. 
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Illoman

UP!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're up and around! Take it easy and don't push yourself. Thanks for checking in!

Fester

HE IS BACK!!!

Now we must all join in on the Song of Joy!

The Muppets: Ode To Joy

Somehow, I thought the finale was appropriate. ::)

Gasport

WONDERFUL NEWS, MARK! Sorry it was such an ordeal for you, but the fact that you bounced back so quickly can only be good news... WELCOME HOME!

Flower

UP ~ Glad that you're here .. All's well that ends well ..  8)

Take it easy .. follow the doctor's orders .. walk .. eat healthier .. and most of all play with your cat and dog, it's proven to be good for the heart ..  :D
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Unknown Primate

Thanks, folks!  And Fester - THAT WAS AWESOME!  LOVED the finale ;D!!

Sean

Quote from: Unknown Primate on February 17, 2012, 12:29:38 PM
Thanks, folks!  And Fester - THAT WAS AWESOME!  LOVED the finale ;D!!

Okay, then.... Back to your regular monkey business, like swatting airplanes, breaking T-Rexs' jaws & tearing off Jessica Lange's top!

Sean

Quote from: Flower on February 17, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

Take it easy .. follow the doctor's orders .. walk .. eat healthier .. and most of all play with your cat and dog, it's proven to be good for the heart ..  :D

Here is Mark at home with his cat, Pussyfoot. ;)