Zacherley signed photo ?

Started by Mrs Frankenstein, November 24, 2011, 07:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Frankenstein

How would I go about getting a signed / dedicated Zacherley photo, anyone here know ?
:)
"I'm no Clark Gable in the matter of looks, I require a good dramatic play before my fatal charm is discernible" - Colin Clive - 1935

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mrs Frankenstein on November 24, 2011, 07:07:15 PM
How would I go about getting a signed / dedicated Zacherley photo, anyone here know ?
:)
You can go to the next Chiller Theatre Expo in New Jersey, April 27-29, 2012, and get one there directly from him (as well as getting a pic of yourself with him). If that's not possible, write to him c/o Chiller Theatre, P.O. Box 23, Rutherford, NJ  07070. He has a website, but doesn't sell anything through it.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mrs Frankenstein

I would LOVE to go to Chiller but unfortunately I'm in Norway and that's a long way  :o
But..looks like my request is being filled.. ;D
"I'm no Clark Gable in the matter of looks, I require a good dramatic play before my fatal charm is discernible" - Colin Clive - 1935

monsterphile

Quote from: Mrs Frankenstein on November 29, 2011, 04:48:37 PM
I would LOVE to go to Chiller but unfortunately I'm in Norway and that's a long way  :o

Glad to hear that.  Is it a UMA member that's  taking care of you?

Rob

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mrs Frankenstein on November 29, 2011, 04:48:37 PM
Pfft, Norway. They've had people go to Chiller from Japan and Australia! That's cool that you're getting it anyway, but there's nothing like meeting Zach in person. And he would go crazy over you!

Mrs Frankenstein

Quote from: monsterphile on November 30, 2011, 07:03:12 AM
Glad to hear that.  Is it a UMA member that's  taking care of you?

Rob

Yes, a kind UMA member talked to Zach yesterday, I am obviously totally in awe and can't stop smiling  ;D

Quote from: Count_Zirock on November 30, 2011, 11:47:53 PM
Pfft, Norway. They've had people go to Chiller from Japan and Australia! That's cool that you're getting it anyway, but there's nothing like meeting Zach in person. And he would go crazy over you!
Ahaha!! Oh lorrrrd!
Do not tempt me..he'd never be able to shake me off  Zombie In Luv
It ain't the distance alone that is the issue, I have the responsibilty for lots of little furry creatures ( rabbits,deer,badgers,craploads of birds etc..not actual monsters..well, relative I guess..) over here and I wouldn't leave them for more than a day or two, they love their human mama..or my hands that feed them & make sure they get medication/care when ill etc. I suppose  :P
But who knows..but pray I never show up, it'll be disastrous ;)

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mrs Frankenstein on December 01, 2011, 10:53:05 AM
But pray I never show up, it'll be disastrous ;)
It would be a disaster well worth the price of admission. It might kill poor ol' Zach, but the smile on his face would be there for all of eternity!

Mrs Frankenstein

Quote from: Count_Zirock on December 02, 2011, 10:08:27 PM
It would be a disaster well worth the price of admission. It might kill poor ol' Zach, but the smile on his face would be there for all of eternity!

Oh man..I am seriously considering to go  :o

Gasport

Chiller [and Zach] would never be the same!  ;)

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Gasport on December 05, 2011, 12:55:47 AM
Chiller [and Zach] would never be the same!  ;)
All the more reason to do it! Just throw a couple of extra tanna leaves into his elixir that night, Gasport, and make sure "My Dear" stays in her crate.

Mrs Frankenstein

You boys really know how to tempt a ghould, don't cha?
Well..I'll have to check out a few things something tells me airfare must be a nightmare.
YOU axed for it *pointing finger*

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mrs Frankenstein on December 05, 2011, 12:23:13 PM
You boys really know how to tempt a ghould, don't cha?
Well..I'll have to check out a few things something tells me airfare must be a nightmare.
YOU axed for it *pointing finger*
Well, Zach is 93. He's not getting any fresher, despite keeping him vac-sealed and refrigerated between Chiller Expos. (Think Lovecraft's "Cold Air.") But, if the airfare is just prohibitively expensive - and that's before you've even factored in hotel, meals, etc - then I'm sure we'll all understand. If I still lived in New Jersey, I could offer to put you up, but that's sadly no longer the case.

Mrs Frankenstein

Horsecrap! Zach is as fresh as they come and quite possibly immortal :)
I still have a few months to see what happens,airfare is the worst, I checked..hotel and food..I'll just curl up in the nearest graveyard and suck blood from all the fanboys at the convention.. but do you know if the tickets sell out quickly?