UMA Blamed for Ogopogo Creature Sighting.

Started by neonnoodle, November 20, 2011, 11:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neonnoodle

From Suite 101 article:  "It's possible that the object was two submerged large logs close to the lake's surface. It's also possible, considering reported Ogopogo encounters, that it was the UMA."

They are accusing the UMA of having been responsible, somehow, for this sighting!  Read on here...

http://www.suite101.com/news/ogopogo-canadian-lake-monster-captured-on-film-a396348

Well, apparently, "UMA" means "unknown mysterious animal" to these people, so, that's cool, but for a minute I was truly startled.  I thought perhaps in addition to all the good things UMA members do for people throughout the world, they were also arranging for the presence of actual monsters in lakes and forests.  It could happen...
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

Fester

Unknown Mysterious Animal:

Sounds like an alias for one of our own Unknown Primates.

Has anyone seen Mark lately?

raycastile

Quote from: neonnoodle on November 20, 2011, 11:51:42 PM
Well, apparently, "UMA" means "unknown mysterious animal" to these people, so, that's cool, but for a minute I was truly startled.  I thought perhaps in addition to all the good things UMA members do for people throughout the world, they were also arranging for the presence of actual monsters in lakes and forests.  It could happen...

We are working on that. You can imagine the difficulties involved.
Raymond Castile

marsattacks666

I think the UMA should be responsible for Global Warming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'cause there are thousands of us...
.....and we are HOT!  Whoop, whoop!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

Quote from: raycastile on November 21, 2011, 12:41:52 AM
We are working on that. You can imagine the difficulties involved.
Especially when we're temporarily down one Sasquatch. However, we've got one prize-winning Samhain (Gareee!), and hope to have our very own Boogeyman next Halloween.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Hepcat

Here's a pic of Ogopogo and some flying friends:

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!