I haven't forgotten you all!

Started by ChattyLMS, November 13, 2011, 05:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChattyLMS

Hi Monsters!
I really haven't forgotten all of you, I still here.  I passed my Basic Skills Test for teaching and I'm working on my classes.  I'm studying 3 - 4 hours a day.  It's a lot of work. 
Love you all!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

CreepysFan

YAY....Chatty is back.  Keep up the good work Laura, all that studying will pay off.   Remember, we all love ya here.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

marsattacks666

Nice to see you on board.  ;D. We haven't forgotten you.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

charp13

Hi Chatty! I almost put you on the- members I miss- list!  :)  Glad you're doing so well with your studies- you are an inspiration  :)

ChattyLMS

Hey All!
Thanks for remembering me!  Of course I knew you would.  All is going well.  I'm studying very hard.  This is a dream and I really want to finish, but I'm getting discouraged this weekend.  The work is not hard but there's a lot of it.  My son is doing his Master's in Electrical Engineering.  He's taking one class.  I asked him how much he studies per week.  He said about 3 to 5 hours a week.  That's about what I put in  in one day!  However, I sould complain or compare because my program is structured such that 15 - 20 hours a week of studies is required.  I even had to submit a homework schedule in the beginning of my schooling.  I really shouldn't complain or compare because it's like comparing apples to oranges.  However, when I'm finished I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I took a challenge and met it head on.  That's really important.     

Sean

Laura,

We haven't forgotten you, either!  Keep up the good work and thanks for checking in!

tv horror

Who said that? Oh this is so spooky I'm supposed to be the only one on this forum. I'm outta here! 
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

ChattyLMS

Hi again, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.  Well that is Happy Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I'm doing homework.

The Creeper

Glad to hear from ya!  Studying my be time consuming and stressful but in the end it will be worth it!
Long live the UMA!