SECRET SANTA

Started by 63monsterkidd, November 04, 2011, 01:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepyJeff

The General Terry FMOMPLS trails the thread to a set cut off date of his choosing and then puts all the names in a hat and pulls out exhange partners.  He'll post or PM you all who your partner is.  Stay tuned....
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Zombiology

Quote from: CreepyJeff on November 18, 2011, 06:51:45 PM
The General Terry FMOMPLS trails the thread to a set cut off date of his choosing and then puts all the names in a hat and pulls out exhange partners.  He'll post or PM you all who your partner is.  Stay tuned....

Cool.  Is there a price range we need to stick to or any other rules?

ramsey37

Count me in this year!
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

toysoldierman2001

Fearless General Terry are we haveing the Christmas gift exchange this year Yes or no? If yes we need to get started with pairing up names.
Thanks

long live kong

Monster lovers never grow old....

ChattyLMS

Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

toysoldierman2001

Don't worry about it Chatty because it don't look like its going to happen anyway!  ::)

Wich2

I hope it's still on - I have a (modest) stack of swag waiting to be addressed to someone!

-Craig

ARTMAN666

Scary Terry

I'd have to pass this year -- though previous years have been a lot of fun.
Scary Terry
www.terrybeatty.blogspot.com

63monsterkidd

I'm in, if we are going to do it.
How  about it General?
63monsterkidd

63monsterkidd

Can we get a OK from the General

63monsterkidd

long live kong

Monster lovers never grow old....

toysoldierman2001

I have this question early in order to give everyone time to get their gifts to the post office so that everyone could recieve their gifts in time for Xmas.So for General Terry has not responded?
If this is to happen we need to hear from him ASAP!

ramsey37

We have several other admins here, would it be possible to get one of them to get things rolling for us?
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.