Your dream room, what is it?

Started by Bonomo, April 19, 2011, 02:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Madd

My dream library, filled with Tuetonic goodness.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

CreepysFan

Quote from: Monster Bob on April 30, 2011, 10:48:37 PM

Looks like someone's been raiding a few local cemeteries.   :o
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

king_ghidorah

My dream room would have one wall devoted to Gamera stuff, one wall to other Japanese live action pulp culture like Ultraman and Godzilla, another wall mainly of Kong and the Gillman stuff...with another wall having a huge flatscreen tv. 

Oh, scratch that, people need to be able to sit down I suppose...well, ok then, one enitre wall devoted to Gamera, Ultraman, Godzilla, Kong and the Gillman figures and collectables (with a few other figures here and there like Robby the Robot and Frankenstein's Monster)....two large couches and a recliner (for me ;D), heck a large bean bag of some sort, some inn tables, a coffee table...and of course the room would be covered in framed movie poster as well...I want this, someone make it happen please!

CreepysFan

If I had my way, the living room would be decorated in Victorian style, while all other rooms would be an early 70's flashback.  The garage would be transformed into the Bat Cave, as close to the comics as possible including fake stalagtites.  Unfortunately, the wive shoots down all my ideas I come up with.  I'm lucky I have my one monster room library.   :(
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

marsattacks666

Quote from: king_ghidorah on September 03, 2011, 01:17:53 AM
My dream room would have one wall devoted to Gamera stuff, one wall to other Japanese live action pulp culture like Ultraman and Godzilla, another wall mainly of Kong and the Gillman stuff...with another wall having a huge flatscreen tv. 

Oh, scratch that, people need to be able to sit down I suppose...well, ok then, one enitre wall devoted to Gamera, Ultraman, Godzilla, Kong and the Gillman figures and collectables (with a few other figures here and there like Robby the Robot and Frankenstein's Monster)....two large couches and a recliner (for me ;D), heck a large bean bag of some sort, some inn tables, a coffee table...and of course the room would be covered in framed movie poster as well...I want this, someone make it happen please!
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Now that sounds like a cool dream room! Ultraman, Godzilla, and Creature collectibles. Awesome!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Quote from: CreepysFan on September 03, 2011, 01:26:59 AM

If I had my way, the living room would be decorated in Victorian style, while all other rooms would be an early 70's flashback.  The garage would be transformed into the Bat Cave, as close to the comics as possible including fake stalagtites.  Unfortunately, the wive shoots down all my ideas I come up with.

I don't understand that. Your ideas all sound good to me.

:-\
Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: king_ghidorah on September 03, 2011, 01:17:53 AMI want this, someone make it happen please!

It's all in your hands. Only you can make it happen.

;)

Sean

Wolfman

Quote from: FACTO2 on April 19, 2011, 05:29:04 AM
My dream room involves Dalla Cowboy Cheerleaders.  That's all I'm going to say.   8)
Can you let me have one or two? Send whichever ones you want, I'm not that picky. LOL

JP

Wolfman

Mine would be a museum of everything monsters. Posters, models, masks, vintage toys, etc. I think I would commission an artist to paint the walls with the classic Universal Monsters as well.

JP

Hepcat

Quote from: CreepysFan on September 03, 2011, 01:26:59 AMIf I had my way, the living room would be decorated in Victorian style....

Myself I've acquired a taste for Mennonite furniture crafted from hardwoods such as walnut or oak.

:)

Hepcat

So no more thoughts on dream rooms after all these years and so many new members?

???

BigShadow

My dream room would be all Cherry wood and mahogany with a fireplace.  The wall opposite of the fireplace would have book shelves from floor to ceiling.  A large wooden desk on one wall with a book shelf behind it.  Near the fireplace would be two large chairs and a couch to smoke cigars and converse.  Along the other wall opposite the table would be a large television with large cigar humidors on each side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast