Digital Portrait: Vincent Price WIP **UPDATED 4/18/11**

Started by artistguy, April 17, 2011, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artistguy

Hi,

I wanted to post something I'm working on for a potential video game based project about the Poe Tales.. and from what I've been told will be hosted by a digital Vincent Price. I believe once I finish the model, the animators will do their magic and bring Vincent to life..LOL. That's all I can say for now (or that they will let me say..nevermore) Still lot's to do here... skin texture, eyes , and final details.. then I can start in on the clothing.  I will update more soon with the finished model, and then the poly-painted final. Thank you for looking and have a great evening!

UPDATE 4/18/11

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

zombiehorror

Looks great and I'm very intrigued by the details on that game!

CreepysFan

Perfect likeness so far, can't wait to see the finished project. 
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

artistguy

Thanks guys... I'm adding another image to the top picture. As soon as I can give more details, I'll update you on the status of the project.  Thank you again for looking.

ChattyLMS

OMG, Artist guy!  You have captured his realy essence.  I'm in awe of your talent!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

artistguy

Thank you Laura....:) The UMA has so many creative and talented members... in all areas! That's why I love it!

artistguy

Hi I thought I'd try rendering out Vincent in B/W to have that 50's feel...:) Hope you like the progress and happy Easter to all who celebrate...:) Thanks for looking.

A