MonsterKid Photo Archive-The Magical History Tour!

Started by Scatter, January 10, 2011, 12:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Batman

I enjoy ALL of the retro photos and comments. I have some Polaroid photos in storage from around 1969 and older. 'Need to dig 'em out of storage for scanning, if they are still alive.

Hepcat

Quote from: jimm on November 30, 2013, 01:28:12 AM
Here's my older brother and I goofing around in our folks mod late 60s pad....

That pic just says "home". 'Nuff said.

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Scatter

Quote from: The Batman on November 30, 2013, 03:10:16 AM
I enjoy ALL of the retro photos and comments. I have some Polaroid photos in storage from around 1969 and older. 'Need to dig 'em out of storage for scanning, if they are still alive.

Ummmmm...............YES!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

RICKH

I was surprised to see my monster kid photos reposted!  I've still got all of the Auroras in the photo as well as Garloo.  I'll have to post some photos of them in their new surroundings.  Unfortunately, I don't have the helmet or the Garand...Fester I did switch to a Luger eventually.  Honestly, I wasn't a junior fascist I was just well stocked for our after school and Saturday neighborhood wars.  Lot's of memories, all of them good.
One thing that I do remember is that back then ('63-64) I was the only serious monster kid in my school.  Hummm, some thing never change. ;D
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

marsattacks666

Quote from: charp13 on January 13, 2011, 12:23:27 AM
                                                                                                                    I've posted this picture before, but here it is
                                                                                                                                                                                         again Halloween 1966!

I see a Bat-Fan. ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

jimm

This one is of my Aunt and her shiny new 65 Mustang, she had one of the first ones in SF as she recalls and was amazed by the attention it got. Now she's 81 and drives...you got it...a Ford Mustang!  8)

Hepcat

Quote from: RICKH on November 30, 2013, 08:17:20 PMI was surprised to see my monster kid photos reposted!

Don't be. The internet is forever!

;)

Hepcat

Quote from: jimm on November 30, 2013, 09:16:29 PMNow she's 81 and drives...you got it...a Ford Mustang!  8)

Hopefully with a Boss 429 and Cherry Bomb glass pack mufflers so that she can show the neighbourhood punks how a real woman drives! "Hey, you feel lucky today punk?"

;)

Fester

Auntie is lookin' good! 
Hopefully she got the 289 V-8 instead of the 200 straight 6.
Would have loved to see the look on the guys' faces as some mild looking lady in a car-coat blew their doors off. 8)
She's still driving Mustangs?  Cool!
It doesn't happen to be that '65 does it?

jimm

I wish that 65 was still around! She went from that to a 72 skylark, also a v8. A 280z, another nissan, then to a 97 Mustang convertible, she loves it. Her service writer calls her Mustang Sally!

Fester

A '97 convertible!
Not exactly your little old lady car. 8)
But then neither was the 280.

That is some cool aunt you have there!

jimm

My Dad always helped nudge her in the right direction when it came to cars. Come to think of it, that's why I had a 68 Cougar at 16 too O0

The Batman

Quote from: jimm on November 30, 2013, 09:16:29 PM
This one is of my Aunt and her shiny new 65 Mustang, she had one of the first ones in SF as she recalls and was amazed by the attention it got. Now she's 81 and drives...you got it...a Ford Mustang!  8)

A w e s o m e  retro photo!!  8) ;D

Illoman

Quote from: jimm on December 01, 2013, 05:29:37 AM
Come to think of it, that's why I had a 68 Cougar at 16 too O0

That can mean something completely different in 2013! LOL!!!

Most Horrible

Quote from: Illoman on December 01, 2013, 03:22:27 PM
That can mean something completely different in 2013! LOL!!!

Oh how funny!! It's true! It's true! Funny how language can change to mean something else to another generation and time. hee  hee!

mh
"Do you like gin? It is my only weakness..."- Dr. Pretorius