MASK-FEST / HORRORHOUND WEEKEND 2011, MARCH 25-27!

Started by HMAEA, December 04, 2010, 05:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raycastile

Quote from: poseablemonster on April 01, 2011, 05:26:50 PM
Furries!  I must have missed 'em.

That panda looks pretty lecherous!  I don't think that girl realizes she's being "marked."  In the animal kingdom, there is no more dangerous predator than the furry.
Raymond Castile

raycastile

Quote from: charp13 on April 01, 2011, 04:12:32 PM
raycastile- Your pictures are spectacular!!  I want your camera!  They are all so well framed and they tell a wonderful story- Bravo!  My favorite picture is the one with the cute little baby that appears to be reaching for the monster hand! Thanks for posting them    :)

Thanks! 
Raymond Castile

CreepyJeff

Great shots, Raymond!  Thank you for posting them and to Danny for yours as well!  I took a bunch and as per usual am slow to get them uploaded.  They sure don't do justice to what's already been posted.

I'm above and beyond my eyeballs with trying to catch up at work but I wanted to make sure I popped in to say what a great time I had seeing all of my UMA friends!  A special THANK YOU to all who helped with the construction and tear down of the display.  While Bobby and Raymond worked feverishly to get all the toys and masks packed up, the WONDERFUL folks at Acme Design hung around and helped breakdown and load up Bobby's trailer with everything.  Among them dear sweet Elizabeth Haney who by her mere presence makes the job at hand seem so much more tolerable and even enjoyable.  In addition thank you to Dean, Rick and Mitchell - you guys were a HUGE help and I/we owe you big time.  Last and not least by a long shot, special THANK  YOU goes out to Brian "Double Duty" Kallenberg.  He not only helped man the HMA booth much of the weekend for Eric, he stuck with us and helped with all the tear down and loading of the trailer until the bitter end.  Despite his four hour drive home Sunday night.  He's a sweetheart of a guy and it was a pleasure getting to hang out with him and get to know him better. 

The weekend went by in a flash and I can't begin to try and mention all the friends (new and old) that I enjoyed hanging and partying with.  It's just what the doctor ordered to recharge the batteries for heading back to the hell which is reality.  Can't wait until the next one!
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

fmofmpls

Love those pics Ray! Thanks for sharing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

EYES

Hello Gang I just want to thank The whole UMA Gang!! Bobby, Terry, Andy & His Wife, Bryan, Paul ,Raymond, Elizabeth, Danny.   Sorry if i forget more names :-[ :-[  I had a blast Spending the whole week together At the con!
You Guys Rock!! Hope to see you guys Soon!  :D :D :) :)
Carlos

poseablemonster

Carlos, it was great hanging out with you, too.  Amy and I had a great time. 

michblk

Thanks Jeff, just trying to do my part to help the greatest group out there!  You guys are awesome and it was fun hanging with all of you!

Carlos, good to see your a member!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

packy120353

Carlos it was great meeting you -  Someone to step outside with and talk music! Make sure you get ahold of me if you make it to Canterbury this summer, I'm nearby.