Happy Birthday !

Started by fmofmpls, December 02, 2007, 11:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

This thread is where members can exchange birthday greetings with one another. We're such a friendly bunch here.  :)
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

fmofmpls

Happy birthday to Mr. Monster Bob Morris! Today is his birthday!

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

fmofmpls

Quote from: fmofmpls on December 02, 2007, 11:07:25 PM
Happy birthday to Mr. Monster Bob Morris! Today is his birthday!

Oops! I was looking at a wrong date (or in this case number). Bob's b-day is still 6 days away. Oh well, I'm sure Bob doesn't mind a preliminary birthday celebration. Bob's birthday is actually on December 8.

packy120353

Well I happen to see on that same calendar that someone else has a birthday that is today December 3rd, so: Happy Birthday to old friend known as Uncle WW Cobweb, Duane the Bathtub (I'm dwowning), Seafood Sally, or just plain old Packy who turned 54 today! And is still trying to find time to learn this board! "Jane not worry - Tarzan fix computer!"

monsterphile

Paul,

Curse me for being a fool and missing this.  I even had it written on my calendar.  Of course, beastly wishes to you, King of the Photo Captions.  (Paul's Flickr account has some of the best I've ever read.) I hope Darcy and the kids made your day with some monster goodies.

Rob

typhooforme

Happy Birthday, Packy Paul!  The party room here looks pretty good--I like the black walls and spider webs--but I have to admit, those little yellow faces that keep grinning and popping their eyes are kind of creepy! 

Here's wishing you get plenty of cake (or other fave foods) and something monstery in your heap o' gifts!

Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

fmofmpls

Good lord! Paul, I'm sorry! Happy Birthday to you! Here we have this spiffy new birthday feature and I still can't get it right. My apologies you old fart!  :)

packy120353

Hahahahaha! No need for mea culpas all my friends! I'm just doin a little birthday tootin! And thanks to you all indeed it has been a splendid day. I did receive some thoughtful gifts including a big book "The Hammer Story" and season one Addam's Family. Now I'm going to watch some more Tin Man! Gooooood night a-dingadingy-dingy

kolchak4ever

Happy Birthday Paul. The Hammer book sounds neat.
All the best,
Dale
A day without sunshine is like,
"Night". Steve Martin

Meek

Paul:  So if you're middle-aged at 54, that means you must live on until you're 108 . . .
             Enjoy "The Addams Family"---I bought myself Season #3 for my birthday(when I should've been practical and bought new shoes); I can safely say that none of my local friends ever will want to borrow any of the Addams--their loss.
             Are you liking "Tin Man"?

"Meek"(my family put the "fun" in dysfunctional)

Hahahahaha! No need for mea culpas all my friends! I'm just doin a little birthday tootin! And thanks to you all indeed it has been a splendid day. I did receive some thoughtful gifts including a big book "The Hammer Story" and season one Addam's Family. Now I'm going to watch some more Tin Man! Gooooood night a-dingadingy-dingy
[/quote]
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

raycastile

Raymond Castile

packy120353

Yes I am enjoying "Tin Man", liking the story as a stand-alone and a ton of fun little "reminders" of the original. For example her waitress apron.... . Now - ahem - if this thread continues are we supposed to start a new red-fonted title? Or just pick it up in an existing one. I'm seeing now one of the time-consuming elements will be reading through the owners manual of the forum to learn some parameters. Like how to get my avatar to work...and thanks again to everone for the kind b-day wishes!

Mike Scott

Quote from: packy120353 on December 04, 2007, 12:39:24 PM
Like how to get my avatar to work
Paul, you're going to have to change that pic from a gif to a jpg and be sure to use the .jpg URL and not the URL of the page the pic is on.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

packy120353

Thanks Mike and Garree too - the issue was the URL I was trying to copy the link not the image. Voila! Instant Mother-in-law,,,I oops mean avatar!